4.5

A/N: OKAY FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS ON MY FUGLY SELF IN THE LAST CHAPTER HNNGGGIEFSM YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET. AlsO we hit 500+ reads and 100+ votes I know its not a lot but it feels like it. Once again THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. In celebration I spent a lot of time working on this chapter also I'm gonna make a movie trailer for this book as if it were real. I put a link in the next chapter or whenever I finish editing it. ANyWaysss back to reading lovelies <3

~

I got up from the floor and looked in the mirror. It was the same reflection but at the same time it wasn't. This person was broken and beaten down. They'd slipped away into their thoughts. The ghost of their oldself was lost in their thoughts, buried underneath all the hatred. I looked down at my arm the red liquid starting to form together making a scar. The blood of a fresh wound started to glisten as it ran down my arm. I realized it wasn't glistening that it was just tears starting to form in my eyes.

~

Why do I do this I constantly dress like this when it ends up hurting me?

What's wrong with me?

Am I really just a boy looking for attention?

These thoughts clouded my mind as I went on with my day. Since I had missed my first two classes I only had one left before I got home. Crazy enough it was the one class I had with Dan. Although he didn't show up. I figured he skipped class most days considering how much of a "bad boy" he is.

When class was over I got up to leave but was stopped by some guy with a blonde quiff pushed back into a snapback and crystal blue eyes almost equivalent to mine. He looked like a boy who would show you love and compassion then turn around and cheat on you with your best friend.

"Hi I'm Josh" he said with a welcoming smile

"Oh hi I'm uh- Philipa" I said.

"Oh that's a weird name for a boy" He said chuckling.

I blushed awkwardly. "I- I'm a girl" I stuttered.

His eyes grew wide "Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't know" He said.

"It's fine really" I mumbled.

"Well I noticed you were new here and was wondering if you wanted a tour of the campus" he said flashing that award winning smile again.

"Oh it's fine I know my way around here pretty well, but thanks for the offer" I said turning to walk out the classroom door. He grabbed my elbow turning me back around.

"You may know the main parts but I know a few secret spots where people hang out" He said with a wink.

I thought about it before accepting his offer. I needed to get out of the dorm or else I would be alone with my thoughts and that never ends well.

We walked to an area in the back of the campus with a bunch a trees, a few benches, and a fountain. Few people were their mostly a bunch of people on their laptops probably getting a early start on studying. He led me to a bench in front of a the fountain. All that could be heard were was the soft wind and the swishing of water as it pours into the base of the fountain.

"Nice isn't" Josh said.

"Yes, it's quite...mesmerizing" I said turning to face him.

"So do you listen to any bands Philipa?" he asked.

"Yea mostly alternative bands though"I replied.

"Really, same" He said perking up, "I listen to twenty one pilots, BVB, Bring Me the Horizon, Vampire Weekend, and Muse"

"Oh my god so do I" I said surprised.

~

We talked a bit more about mostly about bands and shows we watched. He seemed like a really nice guy. I began getting a funny feeling in my stomach not as much queasy as happy. It was like butterflies. I tried to ignore the feeling I can't fall in love with this boy he'll just hurt me like him...

"Well it's late I should get back to my dorm" I said.

"Ok, I'll walk you" he replied.

He walked me to my dorm.