3.1

I don't know if I said this yet but this is more of a 2012-13 Phan just to give you a visual of their hair

My mom told me I had to wear "normal boy clothes" to make a good first impression. I tried to tell her I was planning on wearing my NORMAL girl clothes, but she still insisted on me holding off for today. I put on some black skinny jeans, a Muse tank top, and a jacket. I looked in the mirror and made a disgusted face.
   "Phil! Come on" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.
   I grabbed my suitcases and got in the car. She was just about to pull out of the driveway when I screamed.

  "Wait I forgot something!"

   She stopped the card waving her hand up in the air signaling for me to hurry. I ran up the stairs to the bathroom and opened the cabinet. I removed a shower bottle and behind it lay a rusty worn out blade. I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket.

    Just in case I thought.

~time skip~

On the way I pondered  about who my roommate was going to be. I was forced to be put in the boys dorm since I had and I quote "non-female physical attributes".

What if my roommate teases me about my clothes?
  Will he make fun of me being pan?
These thoughts filled my head with doubt about living on campus. I was knocked out of my trance when something hit the car window.
  It was an egg.  "Oh my gosh what was that?" my mom asked. Some douchebags probably threw it I thought.
  I looked out of my window to see some guys with eggs the main one pointing at me and laughing. He had on a leather jacket and a Yeezy shirt on.

~time skip again lol~
    My mom had left campus and I was sitting alone in my room hanging up my band posters and setting up my make-up vanity. I had already changed into my pajamas which were an oversized white tank  that reached mid thigh and some shorts. My roommate still hadn't even shown his face since I got here. I wondered if they saw me and thought I was too weird to room with.
The door suddenly swung open and a tall boy walked in. I noticed he was part of the group throwing eggs at my car ,even worse he was the leader. He had sandpaper brown hair that was cut into a fringe on the right and died red  towards the bottom of the fringe. His pale skin reflected of his black leather jacket nicely and he had dark almond shaped eyes. Up close I could see he had a lip ring and bars on one eyebrow. He was.....quite sexy.

     "Um hey could you not stare at me" he said breaking me from my trance. I blinked up at him towering over me. He looked about 6"3 and I was only 5"9. He looked around my side of the room stopping at my make-up table then looking back at me up and down biting his lip slightly.

"Are you trans or something?" he asked.

"Y-yes" I stuttered, "I-is that a problem?"

I could feel my hands shaking waiting for his answer.

"No just a little...interesting" he finally said.

"Thanks?" I said questionably," Oh by the way my names Philipa please don't call me he/him use she/her"

"Cool name I like it" he said smiling

"My name is Dan"

Yay the otp met!!! also as you've read I've decided to turn this into a pastel!phil and punk!dan story because I'm in love with pastel Phil. Have any of you seen his new shirt its so aesthetically pleasing. I know the picture is swapped at the top but it's just so cute. Also Dan in the punk edit video is gr8. Anyway hope you'll still like it.