Chapter 9

Douglas Booth as Tyler:

Lily Collins as Lena:

"Hailey! Can you get the door for me?" Martha screamed and I screamed an 'okay' back at her

Jumping down the stairs, I walked to the front door before swinging it open to reveal someone I was definitely not expecting.

"What are you doing here?" I said in distaste licking my lips.

He arched an eyebrow at me in surprise before shoving his hands in his hoodie flashing me his signature smirk.

"My guess is that you live here." He replied not directly answering my question.

"Yes. And showing up uninvited at my house is not the way you are going to win my heart, Chase." I say folding my arms.

"If I showed up with roses would you fall for me?" He asked and I shake my head.

"I hate roses. And what are you doing here? Plus the fact you did not know I live here means you came here for a different reason, which is?" I question.

"I'm here to pick up my brother. He's on a play date with your sister." He says.

"Leo is your brother?" I ask before it hit me. I must have seen him on the plane. He was the kid that sat beside me on the plane with Chris.

"Yup."

"You can come in unless you have a gun or grenade with you then I'm calling the police." I half- joked.

"So where the little rascal?" He walked in.

"Upstairs. Come, I'll show you." I say and led the way.

"Chase!" Leo shouted as April and him turned to look at us.

"Leo. Time's up, did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did. And time was up an hour ago, your late." Leo scolded his brother while Chase shrugged.

"I was busy okay." He replied.

"Then why didn't Chris pick me up?" He argued.

"He's busy too. Now mom's waiting for us at home."