Chapter 6

"What are you doing?" I asked while trying to get his arm of me as they were both above my head with him blocking me from moving.

He remains calm and stares at me while I stare back with a scrowled.

"Get off me." I said trying not to shout.

The bell rang for classes to begin and I sighed. Great now I'm late . A few seconds passed with him grinning and me scratching on his arm.

He finally removes his arms and steps back a bit creating space between us.
He tilted his head to the side as he analyzed me from head to toe.

"Hey." I said waved my fingers twice in his face which made him snap his head towards me.

"You're in my way." I said.

"And?"He questioned.

"And can you move out of my way." I said glaring at him.

He didn't say a word but smiled instead.

Angered, I moved to the right and he blocked my way, I repeated the same thing to the left and he blocked it.

"Could you please just move?"

"No."

I sighed and took in a deep breath. I didn't really want to miss any classes and I hate coming to class late.

"Please." I said a little lower this time.

"No."

"Move."

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to." He grinned at me.

"Get out off my way Chase before I do something you'll regret." I said

"I see you figured out the difference." He praised me.

The difference is that he is the annoying twin.

"Yes now MOVE."

"Make me."

That was the last straw of my patience before I kneed him in the balls. He groaned before he bent down cupping them.

"Next time don't make me late for class again." Was all I said before I turned around walking away to class.

.....

"I heard you were late to class ." Maya started a conversation as we walked out the door.

"How do you know that?" I ask amazed.

"Gossip around here spreads fast like the flu."

I chuckled before speaking up. "Some idiot was constantly bugging me ."

"And who may this idiot be?" She stopped walking and faced me.

"Chase." His named left my lips in displeasure.

"Ooh what did he want? First Chris now Chase, looks like you have some hot twins chasing after you." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I scoffed. "Like I want any of them"

"Who wouldn't? Their hot, cute and smart." She listed.

"So.."

"Ugh. You amaze me." She shakes her head in wonder.

"No you amaze me." I added in a playful tone.

"No you do." She said playing along.

"No yo-"

Honk.

A black car drove and stopped in front of us. I smiled secretly as I recognized the car. Tyler. The driver's window went down as my brother's face came in view.