XIII

• Calvin's POV •

Kamryn and I have been dating for a couple weeks now and fuck dude I love it.

We don't fight at all really and I've featured her in a couple of my videos and she's gotten a lot of hate in my comment section.

We like to read and laugh at them together.

Most of them are pretty much saying for her to kill herself while others are threatening but it's okay. But I mean there are some fans that are supportive of us and ship " Kalvin ".

I offered to take Kamryn out to dinner a few days ago but she said no. Don't most females like that shit.? Well then again, Kamryn is special.

Autistic special.

But she insisted that we just go to fucking 7/11, get slurpees, and sit on the curb and just talk and giggle together and shit.

Today is the day we do that.

It's a quarter 'til eight and since its summer, it's still light outside but barely.

My phone buzzed.

It was Kamryn.

" are you ready to go.? "

I looked down at my burgundy t-shirt then back at my phone.

Right when I started typing she came busting right through my door.

" Let's go, " she said determined.

" Jesus christ okay, " I lightly laughed.

She grabbed my hand and we walked out of my room.

She let go of my hand and started to spin around in circles down the hall and dancing.

Like I said; she's slightly autistic.

She stopped and looked at me and said, " I'm hype. "

I laughed and we walked down the stairs because she says that " elevators are for pussies and we aren't pussies ".

We eventually reached the lobby and as Kamryn would've probably said, " walked the fuck out that bitch. "

7/11 was about half a mile away so we just roasted most of the people we saw.

" Your roasts are shit dude, " I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and said, " Whatever. "

" See you even know they're fucked. "

" Maybe, " She giggled.

We reached the 7/11 at around 8:15 and bought our slurpees. Kamryn got her slurpee all over her so we went to the Dollar General next door and bought her a yellow t-shirt that said " Best Grandpa ".

After she put it on in the bathroom she came out and modeled it for me, putting her hand on her hip and making weird ass faces.

" Damn grandpa, you're looking pretty fucking hot. I'd smash, " I said which made her about die from laughing so much.

" We should go see Suicide Squad, " She said after taking a sip of my slurpee.

We had been sitting on a curb for about thirty minutes just talking.

" Ehh.. I heard it wasn't that great, " I put my hands on the sidewalk and leaned back.

" Tru tru.."

It was getting dark and I mentioned heading back.

" Not yet. "

" Why.? "

" Because. "

After about five more minutes of silence Kamryn spoke up.

" Calvin.? "

" What.? "

" I love you, " She looked over at me bobbing her head.

" Are you being serious orrr..? " I looked back, heart racing. ( a/n: and his knees weak, arms are heavy, theres vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti. )

" Why the actual FUCK would I be dating you if i didn't.? " she chuckled.

" Well fuck I love you too. "

She said, " Dope, " and went back to looking at her dirty high top Vans.

yo i finally updated hahahahah smd. just kidding i love you guys so much jesus fuck.but idk what else to say here honestly. my fifteenth birthday was on the fourth i guess. lmfao. i went to Cedar Point. shit was pretty tight. but uh yeah thats all. ily.

- kenidi

Song- Speed
Artist- Kali Uchis

ps- do any of you even listen to the songs i put because you fucking should. theyre good ass songs.

pps-

snapchat- basketball_kg
instagram- papibat