X

• Calvin's POV •

Today I woke up deep in my feelings.

I don't know why but I did.

When I get in my feelings I feel the need to smoke weed and drink and do things I hate to do, but I can't help it. It's already eight pm and I haven't went and seen Kamryn and I've barely gotten out of bed. Kamryn has texted me and knocked on my apartment door a few times but I just ignore her. I hate ignoring her. I know how bad her anxiety is and I bet it's eating her alive right now. She's probably thinking that the past two months have been a joke. She's probably thinking that I don't like her anymore. But it hasn't been a joke. I am the one worrying that she doesn't like me. I am the one worried that she will never love me. Fuck man I'm in love with Kamryn but I just wish she could fucking realize it. Fuck.

• Kamryn's POV •

I haven't seen Calvin at all today. Is he sick of me.? Is this some type of revenge from what happened our Junior year of high school.? I've texted him quite a few times and knocked on his apartment door hoping he would come out but he has yet to. I know he's still going through some stuff like depression but I don't know why it just hit him all the sudden. I really like Calvin but I feel that he's getting bored with us just being friends. Well fuck I am too but I'm trying not to rush into things. I know I've known Calvin forever but I just feel that I'm not ready. Fuck. I just don't know.

SHORT ASS CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT OR TOMORROW WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL OKAY. FUCK GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE TWO WEEKS OR SOME SHIT BUT A LOT OF SHIT HAS HAPPENED AND YEAH SO IM SORRY ONCE AGAIN AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO SOO SOOSOSOSOSOKXKSKDKAKXKWKMCMDMWJFMDMMWMEN MOTHERFUCKING MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK AND GETTING THIS BOOK TO TWO THOUSAND READS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. ILY GUYS SO MUCH. FUCK. THATS ALL. DEUCES. ✌🏾️

- kenidi

Song- Taxi
Artist- Vince Staples