VI

Kamryn's POV

After about thirty minutes of driving we finally arrived at Tuttle Mall. ( a/n: this is a real mall in columbus, ohio but the book is not set in ohio just saying. )

We, or I guess I because he doesn't like my music, finished the song playing.

As I was unplugging the AUX cord from my phone Calvin asked, " So what exactly are we here for.? "

" There's a froyo place in there that's really good, " I said before getting out.

" Oh.. I thought maybe you needed clothes or something. "

" Nah. The shit I wear just about every day will work, " I laughed.

We began walking up to the Macy's entrance. ( a/n: lmao. this is seriously how you get to this froyo place. )

We walked passed many different sections of clothes, make up, and jewelry until we finally ended up on the other side of the store which led to the main part of the mall.

To the right of us was the froyo place.

It was hot pink with a green frog.

We entered the froyo place, ordered our yogurt, and sat down at a table.

" This is good, " Calvin broke the silence.

I nodded my head in response.

After a minute of us eating, a rather large woman came in and ordered.

She sat down and I didn't think anything of it.

I looked back at my dish and finished my yogurt and heard Calvin's wheezy laugh.

I looked up at him.

He was looking toward where the large woman was sitting.

I looked over at her, without a spoon, eating eating her frozen yogurt.

But she wasn't eating it normally.

She was shoving THE WHOLE THING IN HER MOUTH. THE ENTIRE THING.

I looked back at Calvin and he looked at me trying to hold in his laugh.

Neither of us could hold in our laughter so we both just started dying laughing right there in the middle of a frozen yogurt restaurant.

there wasnt much dialogue in this chapter but i thought it was pretty cute. and im ironically going to Tuttle Mall today. but yoooooooooo Calvin is cute af and idk what else to say as always. deuces. ✌

- kenidi 💕

ps- the froyo place is called Yoshi's or some shit idk. when i find out ill add it in the story.

UPDATE: THE FROYO PLACE IS CALLED MENCHIE'S LMAO

Song- Friendzone
Artist- Tyler, The Creator