XII

• Kamryn's POV •

I looked at Calvin in disbelief.

What did he mean by " saving him ".?

I didn't do anything but knock on his door and ask to come in. But then again, I am really bad at realizing obvious things.

So I just smiled and nodded my head.

I watched Calvin record his video. He is so fucking adorable. From his wheezy laugh to his extensive knowledge of curse words and drugs. I love everything about Calvin.

Plus he makes me giggle, which is nearly impossible to get me to do.

It was about two in the morning when Calvin finally finished editing his video.

We had ordered a pizza a few hours before and I was still munching on a left over crust that Calvin didn't eat.

" I should probably go back to my room now, " I yawned and took my legs off of Calvin's desk.

" No no no no stay, " He said quickly.

" I have class in the morning Cal, " I said with a sincere look.

He hesitated and looked around his room, " Just.. uhh.. sleep here. "

I sighed.

" Fine, " I paused, " but can I at least go get stuff to wear to bed and shit.? "

" No you fuck. "

I got close to his face and yelled, " STOP TRIGGERING ME LEAFY! "

He laughed for about a minute, finally got a straight face and said, " Who.? "

I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed him.

He leaned back in his chair, folded his arms, and smirked at me.

" I dont care, " I narrowed my eyes.

He laughed, " What the fuck dude so now you're Nicole Arbour.?? "

" No, " I burrowed my eyebrows.

" Good because leafy is beefy cannot be out here liking that fucking witch. "

I laughed and looked around his room.

" So what am I going to wear to bed.? "

" Just pick something. "

" Fine, " I stood up and started to look through his drawers for a shirt.

I grabbed a gray t-shirt from the bottom of a drawer which revealed a clear ziploc bag with something in it.

I pulled it out and turned around to face him, " Calvin Vail, what did I tell you about doing the weed.?! "

He looked up from chewing his nail and said, " Oh shit. Fuck dude. Uhh sorry mom. "

" No but seriously, I thought you quit.? "

" I did. I just still have that I guess. I must've forgotten about that bag. "

" Okay, just wondering, " I sat the bag back down in the drawer and closed it.

" I'll be back, " I said walking over to his bathroom.

" Alright. "

I closed the bathroom door and started to change into Calvin's shirt. It smelled like cologne with a slight touch of weed. It worked out because the shirt covered my ass and stuff so I didn't have to wear anything under it.

I awkwardly stepped out of the bathroom and threw the clothes that I originally had on near the apartment door.

" Oh damn Nicole Arbour I'm truly sorry for dissing you for all this time dude. You actually are pretty fucking hot, " Calvin said in his sarcastic voice.

I rolled my eyes at him again and got in his bed. I honestly was tired as fuck.

Calvin already had on boxers and shit so he just went and turned off the lamp and climbed in bed with me.

There was a long moment of silence until I finally admitted to liking him.

" Fuck dude really.!? " He said.

I giggled, " Yes Calvin. "

" Oh shit. Well I like you too. "

" I know. " I smiled even though he couldn't see it since the lights were off.

We laid there and had a few small pointless conversations until he said, " Kamryn.? "

" Yes Cal.? "

" Do you uh wanna be more than friends.? you don't have to if you don- "

I cut him off, " Yes Cal. "

" Holy shit dude really.? Like be my girlfriend.? "

I giggled again, " Yes Cal. "

He replied with the word " fuck " and then fell asleep shortly after.

I had also fallen asleep.

But tonight, I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

sup faggots. this was actually going to be two separate chapters but i just decided to make it into one. but i put a bunch of references in KILLERRRRRR KEEEEEEEM STARRRRRR this chapter. fucking fousey tube sock and nicole arbour. i tried to fit an onision joke in there but maybe next chapter. thank you so much for the feedback btw. thats all and LETS GET ROOOOOIIIIIIIITEEEE INTO THE NEWSSS ily. deuces.

- kenidi 💖

Song- Rent 4
Singer- LAKIM