V

Calvin's POV

** FLASHBACK **

( two months before current events )

I keep seeing Kamryn come out of her apartment. I really fucking want to talk to her but I feel she's moved on and forgotten about me. I miss her a fucking shit load but I just don't want to be rejected because of me being plain ass Calvin. I don't know. Maybe she'd take me back in. Fuck. I hate still having feelings for her. I just wish she knew how much it hurt me when we stopped being friends. How much it hurt how she left me. Fuck.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

" Calvin.? " Kamryn tapped my shoulder.

" FUCK, " I yelled, " You scared the shit out of me. "

I looked around my sun lit room. When did I fall asleep.?

My monitor was still on so it had to have been super late.

" Sorry. Umm do you want me to leave.? " she seemed kinda awkward.

She had on a white shirt and black skinny jeans with her hair slightly curled.

" No please stay, " I said grabbing her wrist so she wouldn't walk out.

" Okay okay, " she smiled.

I let go of her wrist and took off my hat.

Kamryn started running her fingers through my hair, messing it up.

" Stop, " I swatted her hand away.

" Awww little Calvin doesn't like people playing with his hair.? " she said in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair.

" So what's up.? " I put on my glasses.

" Ohhhh nothing. I just came over to see if you were awake and if you wanted to hang out. "

" What are we gonna do.? "

" Weeeeell I was thinking about going to the mall but if you want to do something different then thats fine. "

" Nah the mall sounds great. "

I didn't really want to go to the mall but I will for Kamryn and Kamryn only.

If it weren't for her I'd still be asleep on my desk and when I woke up I'd continue doing what I was doing when I fell asleep. It was a non stop cycle of gaming and editing my videos until Kamryn came back into my life.

" Yay! " Kamryn smiled and hugged me.

" Well I'm gonna get ready soo, " I told her moving my eyes toward the door.

I didn't want her to leave but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by getting ready in front of her.

She sat down on my bed.

Fuck. She must've not seen my awkward eye movement pretty much telling her to get the fuck out.

" Okay then, " I said under my breath.

I grabbed some tan khakis and a thin gray sweatshirt off of the floor.

I ran in the bathroom like sonic and got out of the clothes I wore yesterday ( a/n: sorry. lmao. ive been saying " run fast like sanic " all day ).

I took a quick shower and put on what I got off my floor.

" Hey, " I said coming out of the bathroom and putting on my black flat bill.

" Hi, " She looked up from her phone and smiled her sweet smile.

Fuck.

Her smile always gets to me.

I walked over to my door, kicking some of my things out of the way.

" I'll be right back. I have to get my keys, " She smiled again before going into her room.

She came shortly after and swung the keys around her index finger.

" Le'go, " she giggled and grabbed my hand walking over to the elevator.

I rolled my eyes at the cringiness of what she just said.

We got in the elevator and she presses the button to go down to the lobby and we continued to hold hands.

My palm started sweating and my heart rate began to speed up.

Am I really holding Kamryn's hand.?

Holy shit dude.

I looked down at our hands clasped together.

Jesus Christ I am. I'm holding hands with my dream girl.

I'm holding hands with a girl I've liked since fucking eighth grade.

And the fact that I'm freaking out over just holding her hand makes me cringe.

The elevator dinged and she let go of my hand.

Fuuuuuuck.

soOooooooOo idk what to say. Calvin is adorable and I want to play with his hair. thats all for now. deuces. ✌

- Kenidi 💕

ps-

i didnt know how to end this chapter so yeah thats why i just ended it with fuuuuuuck. lmao.

pps-

soooooo how did they stop being friends.?.?.!.?.!.??.?.?¥\¥~£|£€\£]*\*. heheheheheheheheheh im annoying sorry.

ppps-

FAST LIKE SANIC