VII

Kamryn's POV

** FLASHBACK **

( eleventh grade )

It's been a month since I left Calvin. He hasn't been to school in a while either. I feel terrible and I know if I try to come back into his life he will just pretend like we were never even friends. I wish i hadn't of left him. I wish I understood what he's going through. I wish I was more caring. I should've known that me leaving him would make his life even more of a hell than it already is. I truly am sorry Calvin.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

Calvin's POV

Hanging out with Kamryn for an entire day again has got to be one of the best things I've done since junior year.

I glanced over at Kamryn who was sitting next to me on a bench. She was holding Dip n Dots in one hand and a half eaten soft pretzel in the other.

We had decided to go to the zoo after we left the mall. We only chose the zoo because it has good food.

" Can you hold this for a minute. My dip n Dots are melting, " Kamryn said handing me the pretzel.

" Sure, " I grabbed the pretzel and took a bite out of it.

" Yo I don't remember saying anything about you eating it, " she said wide eyed.

" Too late, " I grinned.

She rolled her eyes and continued eating her Dip n Dots.

Kamryn's POV

Calvin looked fucking adorable.

His smile makes me woozy. Calvin doesn't smile very often and never has so if you can get him to smile then you mean something to him.

A somewhat strong breeze came along in the air, blowing Calvin's dark brown hair that isn't hidden under his hat.

" I really like your hair, " I said randomly.

" It's been like this for like seven years and you're just now complementing me on it.? " He chuckled.

" Mmmhm, " I mumbled, finishing off the last of my Dip n Dots.

" Interesting. Well thanks anyways. "

I stood up from the bench we were sitting at and turned towards him, grabbing my soft pretzel that was now cold.

Calvin must've understood that I was ready to go because he stood up and we began to walk out of the zoo and to my car.

Before we left Calvin said, " Wait we forgot to look at something. "

" What.? "

Calvin grabbed my hand and led me over to the reptile exhibit.

We walked in and the smell of river water and reptilian instantly hit me.

" Oh my god Calvin are you serious, " I giggled.

" Very. "

We walked all around the exhibit, looking at the snakes, lizards, and other reptiles.

" Papa's here. Don't worry, " Calvin said putting his hand on the glass of the last reptile in the exhibit.

I giggled.

" Okay we can go now, " He turned around and we exited the building.

When we arrived at our apartment building it was around eight pm.

" Thank you so much for today, " Calvin smiled his beautiful smile.

I smiled and hugged him.

A faint smell of axe still lingered on his body.

I pulled away, " So I'll see you tomorrow.? "

" Definitely. "

He smiled once again and disappeared into his dirty apartment.

yo yo yo heres another chapter and yeah idk man but just fucking imagine Calvins hair fluttering in the wind. fuck. i want to touch it so badly. but yeah thats all. deuces. ✌🏾️

- kenidi 💕

ps-

random picture of calvin i know i know but DAAAAAAAAAMN.