" What was entertaining ? " I stutter shaking away the anxiety that tumbled in my stomach creating its familiar twisted knots. Jake gestures his head in the direction of his friends.

All sat around a table. The only table that is specifically close to the exit doors to outside. The only table off centre from the middle of the room. Bringing my hazel eyes to their table, everyone seemed in check. Danny Bennet still laughing and joking with Tyler Prescott. All names I don't bother to know but know. Everything seemed normal. That's when I noticed dear old Tyson, everyone still talking about is party, how it was the party of the year. That's when I spotted the girl. Their newest addition.

I watch carefully as the girl twirls her finger around her hair. How she flashes her sweet smile making sure to bump her shoulder with his. How Tyson fell into her perfectly crafted web.

" who is she?"

"Her names Tamara Stewart. She's new here, she's from a well off family and knows the Wayne's. She tried to be overly friendly with him in which he turned her down. But now she seems to have a new target of prey."

Girls like her only wanted one thing. To be on top of high schools food chain.

" Jake?! Go help him make the right choice. That girl doesn't deserve Tyson. She will use him leaving him heartbroken." Jake gave me stunned shocked look.

" What?! Can't I be nice to someone? " I raised my eyebrow folding my arms across my chest.

" No.... Its just for once I actually agree with you. Tyson deserves better than Tamara. She just wants to use him for popularity and sex. Once she gets what she wants he will be tossed aside like the others I've heard about."

" Why haven't you tried to warn him? He's your friend." Jake shifted uneasily on the spot. "What? Have you both fell out?"

"You could say that. We had a disagreement."

" Fine. I'll speak to him. Hopefully he will listen to me, if not that's his own mess."

I  sighed as I plucked up enough courage to go walk over to Tamara and Tyson. A million thoughts racing through my skull.

Maybe if I distract myself with teenage gossip and socialisation it will make everything go away. I just need a distraction.

" Uhmm Tyson? Can we talk for a moment? " I asked standing awkwardly as Tyson gave me a shocked expression, which slowly moukdee into a warm smile. The kind he always sent me.

" excuse me—Hi—Can't you see Ty and I are busy. " Tamara spat " Move along would you." Her voice sounding sickeningly sweet.

" Excuse me?" I blurted a fiery liquid burning through my veins " I believe I was talking to Tyson not you." Something within my veins giving me courage to stand up to her.

" Why you little bi-"

" I'll be back in a second Tamara" Tyson interrupted her quickly standing to his feet.

We  both walked together down the hall ways towards somewhere quiet without prying eyes.

" I never knew you was a little spitfire Scar? Shutting Tamara up like that was kind of hot—yknow." He faced me a smirk on his rich chocolate coloured face. " anyway what was it you wanted to talk about." He said smoothly scratching the back of his neck.