An Undeniable Mistake

Hello Readers! Thank you for the 3.9k reads, it really makes me happy! Thank you for the reviews and votes as well, it means a lot to me! :D Now here's a new chapter, enjoy!

Sting's POV

Sun rays were shining through my curtains as I let out a yawn. I stretched my body and realised that something warm was lying on my chest. I looked down to see my sweet princess sleeping soundly. She's so cute. I stroked her hair gently as I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Mmm..." Lucy moved around slightly.

Did I wake her up?

She continued sleeping. Guess not. I stroked her hair once more and I realised her eyes were twitching. That's when I realised something. I smirked.

You're so mischievous Lucy.

"It seems like someone doesn't want to wake up and greet her sexy boyfriend." I said. Her eyes started twitching more. I held back my laughter and continued talking, "Hmm, guess I have to do it the hard way..." I sat on top of her and said, "Still not getting up? This is your last chance!" I said playfully. She didn't move an inch. "Fine then, let the torture begin!" I started tickling her everywhere as she squirmed between my legs.

Watching her squirming like that is a very amusing thing to see.

I laughed evilly as she tried to push me off, "Haha! H-Ha! S-Stop! I-I'm sorry! S-stop Sting! Hahah!" She begged. I'm feeling quite sadistic today, "No can do! I'll let you off on one condition!" I demanded. "H-Hahah. W-W-What? I-I-I'll do anything!" I gave her a questioning look, "Anything?" Lucy nodded vigorously. I smirked.

I stopped tickling her as she looked at me with her brown orbs. Her eyes are so beautiful...I snapped out of my trance and demanded, "Then give me a kiss. On my lips." I said crossing my arms. Her face were showing several tints of red. Man that's so cute. This is like it's testing my strength of will, I can imagine ripping off her top already...

"D-do I have to...?" Lucy stuttered. I looked at and pouted, "You don't want to?" She looked down uneasily and then locked her gaze with mine, she leaned in. Slowly, slowly...Our nose were touching each other and we could hear our uneven breaths. She came closer once again 'till I can't take it anymore. I kissed her right on her lips and wrapped my arms around her possessively.

Lucy's POV

Before I could kiss him, he kissed me right smack on my lips! It was so sweet... He wrapped his arms around me as if someone was going to take me away from him. I placed my arms around his body to assure him. Soon, he released the kiss and looked at me, "I love you." He mumbled. I wrapped my arms tighter around him before replying, "... I love you too." He beamed and then kissed me again, I was taken aback, but soon, I melted within this kiss. This sweet and innocent kiss soon turned into a passionate and fiery one. Our lips were moving against each other roughly as pleasure seeped into me. Then, his tongue touched my lips, asking for permission to enter. I hesitated at first, but thanks to my perverted self, getting so in the mood, I gladly opened my mouth for him.

Our tongues were dancing within our mouths. Sting let out a moan and dang, that was so sexy. To think that I was the one that made him do that, I feel amazing. Soon, our little make-out session ended. We looked at each other and I starred deep into his eyes. We were both breathing heavily. He smiled and said, "Lucy, you're beautiful." I smiled and replied, "Of course I am." Both of us laughed merrily before getting our lazy butts up for breakfast. He made pancakes for me. It was delicious! I feel like we're newly weds... W-Wait! W-What am I thinking?!

Suddenly, Sting chuckled as he was cleaning up the kitchen, "You were thinking we were like newly weds weren't you, Lucy?" I blushed furiously and he chuckled again. "It would be great if that was true though." Sting said. I smiled and thought to myself, "Yeah..."