Search and Rescue

Hello Readers! It has been awhile, thank you for your reads and votes! Here's a new chapter, enjoy!

Lucy's POV

My eyes opened weakly as I felt a tight strain on my arms. I tried moving my body only to see my arms chained to the wall.

Magic was seeping out of me at a steady rate and I was getting weaker by the second.

These chains...

My toes barely touched the ground as I tried to kick out of of these binds.

"Move smart, no big moves." I thought to myself.

I surveyed my surroundings only to find myself in darkness. There was nothing at all, it was as if I was in the void.

Shouting for help doesn't seem to be able to work in this situation. I looked down and noticed that my keys were missing.

Bloody hell.

Just then, Lisanna created an opening through the void and smirked, "Oh, I see you that you're awake darling." She strutted to me while twirling my keys around her finger.

"Where have you taken me?" My brows creased in anger.

"Darkness, I brought you to somewhere no one can find you." She replied.

"Don't give that crap, tell me!" My voice grew louder by each word.

"Scream all you want Lucy dear, no one can hear, nor will they be able to find you. All you can do now is wait for your death to arrive." Lisanna cackled.

"You!" I growled.

"See you later sweetheart, spend your last days wisely, though there's nothing much you can do." Lisanna laughed before giving me one last glance as she left the place.

I calmed myself down before mustering all my strength to try and rip myself off the wall, but it was futile. These chains were seeping everything out of me.

I let out out a groan of frustration as I felt my conscience leaving me once more thanks to my low energy.

As my eyes slowly close, I thought to myself,

Is this where I'll die?

Will I not be able to see my friends anymore?

Will I not be able to see Natsu anymore?

I don't want that...

No...

A tear escaped my eye as I lost my conscious.

Natsu's POV

"We have to go find her now!" I banged the table with my fist.

"Natsu calm down." Erza patted my shoulder.

I slapped her hand away and said in frustration, "How am I supposed to calm down? Lucy's being kidnapped! What if something happened to her? What will I do if she-"

"Natsu!" Gramps commanded.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I tried to calm the boiling anger within me.

Gramps sighed before speaking, "Alright, now let's summarize what we know." Gramps said as he stood up on the bar counter.

"One of our guild members, Lucy, is being kidnapped. The kidnapper was someone that used to belong in our guild, Lisanna." He said.

Mirajane looked down sadly at the mention of her beloved sister's name.

Elfman wrapped his arms around her and said worriedly, "Nee-chan."

"I'm okay Elfman." Mirajane smiled sadly which signaled Elfman to retract his arms reluctantly.

"Their whereabouts are unknown but they are still somewhere within Magnolia." Gramps continued, "I'm going to have to ask everyone of you to rescue Lucy. I won't force you to do this if you're afraid as this is a highly dangerous mission. Lisanna is in possession of a very powerful dark magic after all." He paused for awhile before continuing his sentence, "Those who are not willing to participate, please leave the guild hall."

However, not a single person left.

"To us, Fairy Tail is our family. How could we abandon one of our family members just like that?" Erza said.

"Guys..." I mumbled.

"That's right, isn't that what you taught us Gramps? We're going to save Lucy even if our lives are on the line." Gray added as he grinned.

Gramps smiled gratefully before he nodded in acknowledgment. He raised his hand and showed our signature sign, "And this is the power of Fairy Tail!"

Everyone cheered as they raised their hands as well.

Thank you, everyone...

---

"Alright so we'll be conducting a search and rescue team. One half of the guild will be looking for Lucy, while the other half will be looking for Lisanna." Erza commanded

"However, since Lisanna is the kidnapper, I highly doubt we have to search for her as we have a high chance of engaging in a battle with her. All we have to do is to bring her back to the guild alive." Erza said.

"Why don't we just kill Lisanna?" One of the guild members asked.

Erza narrowed her eyes in concern. Just as she was about to speak, Mirajane interrupted her, "I'm sorry, this is a selfish request of mine. Lisanna is still my sister no matter what she did, I can't afford her to be killed. I'm sorry." Mirajane bowed deeply as she apologized again.

Erza patted her shoulder and smiled before looking back to the crowd, "That's right, Lisanna is still considered as a member of Fairy Tail. Just like I said before, Fairy Tail is my family, and I won't allow anyone to kill a single member of my family. Is that understood?" She said authoritatively.

"Y-Yes!" The person stuttered back.

Mirajane mouthed 'thank you' to Erza gratefully as a few tears were noticed in her eyes.

Erza smiled at her before she continued to explain the plan.

---

Nightfall arrived and I returned home with a grave look on my face. Even though the launching of the plan will begin tomorrow, I just can't seem to fall asleep.

I tossed and turned around the bed, making the bed creak several times. I shut my eyes and tried to get a good rest.

At that point, I whispered in my heart,

Wait for me Lucy, I swear I will save you. Hang on for a little while love.