Blooming Love and Forgotten Memories

Hello Readers! Finally exams are over, so um, updates will be still monthly still, thank you for reading 'till now, its 2.5K reads! I'm really grateful to all of you. Thank you once again, please do tell me how you feel about how's the story going in the comments section, enjoy the chapter!

Natsu's POV

Lucy..?

Nah... I'm thinking too much about her thanks to this morning's incident. I scratched my head in annoyance as I glanced at Lisanna, she noticed.

"Hn?" She tilted her head to fix her gaze onto mine. God she is so beautiful.

"U-Uh. Nothing! Where do you want to bring me to?" I asked, changing the subject as I flashed her my signature grin.

She giggled and said, "It's a surprise!" She squeezed my hand and started running towards her destination. Both of us laughed.

Lucy's POV

Sting brought me under the Rainbow Sakura Tree and sat down. "Lucy, here." He said as he patted the spot next to him. I smiled and sat down next to him. He took out a huge bag, I raised my brows. He unwrapped the cloth and guess what? It's a three levelled bento! I widened my eyes, pointing at the bento while looking thru and forth from Sting to that box of holiness. I was speechless.

"Pfft. Hahahahahah!" Sting held his stomach as he rolled around the grass, laughing his backside off. I sat there looking at him and pouted. He crawled up to me, still holding onto his stomach laughing between his breaths. "Oh gosh Lucy... This is one of the reasons I fell in love with you." He wiped a tear away from his eyes as my face flushed. I elbowed him and he winced a little, still trying to hold in his laughter. He opened the bento as I peeked inside.

Oh my god...

My mouth started to water. Those perfectly cooked egg rolls with their golden outer layer... I can already taste it in my mouth... "S-Sting! I didn't know you could cook!" I looked at him in awe. He raised his head high and said, "Never judge the book by its cover."

Cocky blonde.

Both of us laughed as we started to tuck in, "Itadakimasu!" I ate the egg rolls first. They tasted heavenly.

"Mmmmm." I moaned in delight. "This is so delicious! You should cook more often Sting!" I smiled widely at him.

He smirked as he sat closer to me and went beside my ear. His breath tickles. "I can be your personal chef if you want. Only for you, there will be special service." My face heated up as I slapped his back lightly, "S-Sting!" I chided. He chuckled, "Alright alright, sorry. But seriously Lucy, if you don't mind I can cook for you from time to time." I beamed, "Really?! That will save me from a lot of trouble! Thanks!" I smiled. Then, he turned his head away suddenly.

I tried to look at him but he kept avoiding his face. I got frustrated. I placed my hands on my hips, "What's wrong? You're acting weird! If you don't tell me why, I'll leave you here!" I said as I pretended to pack my stuff. There's no way I can actually leave him here right? He then pulled my hand, "Okay okay! I'll tell you. Just don't leave, please." I settled down, telling him to go on. He curled up into a ball immediately and said softly, "...You smiled...Your smile and every little thing you do makes my heart skips a beat. I get embarrassed easily by you y'know. That's why, if this keeps up, I will die of heart attack Lucy..." He trailed off. My face showed several tints of red,

"That's so cute..." I thought.

I inched closer and closer to him. I placed my arms around his neck and mumbled, "Sorry." He widened his eyes before softening up, he de-curled himself and hugged me by my waist. I inhaled his scent and well,

Its making me dizzy...

Natsu's POV

Lisanna brought me to a place filled with couples and families, it smelled so naturish. "Natsu, quick!" She pulled me into the crowd, as we squeezed through the crowd, several rainbow petals flew past my face. I looked what's up ahead, it's the Rainbow Sakura Tree.

Breath-taking...

"Woah...Lisan-" Suddenly, at that moment, my head jolted. It hurts. I held my head as some scenes started to display in my brain, it was night time...

"Happy quick! We're dead if someone finds out!" I said nervously in a small voice.

"I'm already trying my best! Stop talking and start digging!" Happy squeaked.

"Ah, we won't be able to make it in time! Lucy is going to miss this! Dammit!" I cursed under my breath as I started to dig faster than ever.

Throb throb...

"Stop... Stop!" I shouted in pain. Another scene started playing.The tree I was digging was on a boat with me.

I shouted, "Lucy! LOOK!"

The window I was eyeing on opened, a familiar blonde came out.

It was Lucy.

Throb throb...

I shouted again as I held my head in pain. Lisanna started panicking, "Natsu! Natsu! Get a grip of yourself!" I saw her face and I calmed down. I released my hands that was almost ripping all of my hair out, "Lisanna..." I was exhausted, without hesitating, I hugged her tightly, I was afraid. "Lisanna... I'm scared." I repeated those words over and over and I started to perspire. She returned the hug and patted my head softly, "It's alright Natsu. I'm here. Nothing's going to happen to you, you hear me? Calm down. You're safe here." She hushed me with her calming words. "Yeah..." That was all I could say.

At that time, I wondered,

What is Lucy exactly to me? Who is she? Why does she make my heart ache so...?

---

Normal POV

New loves are blooming, but what if they were to clash together again..? Feeling confused, hatred and sadness are sure to befall on the four of them...