"I Love You"

Hello readers! Sorry for the long wait. I've been racking my brains for the continuation. Am really sorry! It's kind of short though... But anyway, here's the long awaited chapter, Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

These lips. They were overflowing with emotions.

Love, sadness, yearnings.

It was as if it's saying, "I love you so much"

I didn't know how to react. His arms was wrapped around my body firmly. I was gasping for air, he finally allowed some space between our lips. He was gasping for air as well. He looked at me with eyes that I could never comprehend.

And then, he said 4 words, 4 words that could change my entire world.

"I love you lucy." He breathed.

Just that it's not from the same man I want.

I flinched slightly at his words

His gaze was mesmerising. Without knowing, I cupped his face with my hands. I longed for this warmth, this warmth was something I've always wanted. I closed in the gaps between our faces, just went our lips were about to touch again, I hesitated.

I can't do this. It will definitely end up hurting him.

I pushed him away as I looked down, a tear trickled down my cheeks as I said, "I'm sorry Sting...I love another man."

His eyes were immediately filled with pain, but he did not release his grasp around my body.

"...I know." He mumbled, "I know that you love someone else, Lucy. I know but still, I can't help myself, y' know. Even though it really hurts, I still love you. Even if your gaze was always directed at him, even if your smile was for him, even if your heart was for him. I can't help myself but fall in love with you."

He touched my left cheek and said, "Lucy despite all these, do I stand a chance?"

His words touched me. He loved me so much but I wonder why, I wonder why wasn't him whom I've fallen for, but instead, falling for someone whom I'm not meant to be.

"...Sting, give me some time...I really need time to think this through. It's really important after all..." I said softly.

"Alright...I understand." He said as he hugged me as if I was his world. I hugged him back tightly, taking in every inch of his warmth.

Natsu's POV

I lost my consciousness. Everything was a blur, but as far as I know, the whole place was pitch black... Suddenly, my memories with Lucy started to flow within this place.

"Lucy!" I thought.

Then, those pictures started to change.., Lucy is disappearing as Lisanna's face was replacing hers.

"Lucy! Stop!" I tried shouting but there was no voice coming out from my mouth. I felt powerless. My memories started to fade away slowly.

"Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Don't disappear! Stop!" I shouted again.

My energy was draining at a fast speed.

Bit by bit... Lucy was gone from my memories.

"Luc-...Lisanna, I love you..."

A few days later.....

"-tsu! Natsu! You're finaly awake!"

I opened my eyes and groaned.

"Happy? What's wrong?" I asked as I adjust myself to the sitting position on my bed. "You've been asleep for 3 days Natsu! Everyone was so worried!" He said frantically.

"...3 days?...Whatever, I'm fine now aren't I?" I grinned as I tried to recall what happened. Nothing came to mind.

Happy just sighed.

I scanned the room, looking for one person that I expected her to be here.

"Happy, where's Lisanna?" I asked.

"Lisanna? How would I know. Why do you want to find her anyway?" He looked at me questioningly.

"What are you saying Happy? Lisanna's part of our team! You're so mean to your teammates." I pouted.

"...Huh?... Natsu, are you alright? Did you knock your head somewhere?" He asked quizzically.

"No?" I answered bluntly

"...Lisanna was never part of our team, Natsu. Don't you know remember Lucy? Jeez, this joke is not funny." He replied.

Lucy...? I thought.

"Lucy? Who the hell is that? For as far as I know, Lisanna's was on our team since forever!" I said.

Happy froze. Then, he flew out of our house immediately. I rubbed my head, "What's wrong with Happy?"

---

I got out of my bed and wore my vest, ready to head to Fairy Tail.

After a short walk, I arrived.

I slammed the doors opened and shouted, "Good morning everyone!"

Their attention was all shifted to me with their eyes filled with uneasiness.

"W-What's wrong? You guys are acting weird." I said nervously as I headed to where Erza and Gray were sitting.

They stared at me intently.

"W-What?" I asked.

Erza started dragging me out of the guild. Gray followed silent with a solemn expression.

"Natsu," Erza looked at me.

I looked at her back.

"Tell me who's our members on our team." She then commanded.

"..Er.. You, Ice Block, Wendy, me and uh..."

They all waited for me to continue as Popsicle glared at me.

"...Lisanna?" I finally said. They looked like they were taken aback.

"You don't remember Lucy?" Erza said.

That was when I snapped, "Lucy Lucy Lucy, Who the hell is she? Am I suppose to know her? You guys have been acting weird today!"

Erza clicked her tongue in annoyance as she shot me a menacing glare. I shuddered in fear.

She grabbed me by the collar and started rambling about me being rude to her.

---

Lucy's POV

I was walking to Fairy Tail, just then I saw Erza, Gray and Natsu. Though it hurts, I put on my best smile and greeted, "Hey everyone"

They looked at me without saying anything. I approached them.

"...Good morning Natsu."

The words he said after that was unexpected.