*5*

*Lucy's P. O. V*

"Whoa...... " everyone said in awe as they stared at the mansion.

"Were living here!? " Connie asked as he looked around.

"Yup! Welcome to your new home!" I yelled happily.

"This is awesome! " Eren yelled before running in.

"Ah, wait for us Eren! " Armin yelled as he ran after him along with the others leaving me, Levi, and Erwin behind.

"Well then, I guess we should catch up then. " I said as we began walking towards the mansion.

When we walked In, I could hear everyone running around, looking for their rooms which already had their names on the doors.

"If you want, I can show you two your rooms. I gave you two and Hanji three of the bigger rooms since you guys are like captains and what not. " I said as they just sweatdropped.

I lead them down a long hallway until I stopped in front of a door with Erwin's name on it.

"As you can see, this is your room Erwin. Across from you is Levi. " I said as I turned around and pointed at the door with Levi's name. "I'm right next door to you Levi and Eren is on the other side of my room. Armin it's next door to Erwin and..... " I continued to explain where everyones rooms are.

Once everyone was able to explore their new rooms, I led them down to the living room where we all sat around and talked.

"Hey Lucy, is this you? " Sasha asked as she pointed towards a picture in a photo album.

"Eh

"Eh.... Oh Heheheh yea that's me. " I said with a faint blush as I scratched my cheek.

"Kyahhh! Baby Lucy was so cute! " Hanji screamed as she grabbed the photo album and began flipping through the pages.

"Why is that here Lucy? " Armin asked.

"Oh, well this mansion just so happened to be my family's town house and it seems that nobody has bought it so all our belongings were still here. " I explained.

"Wow. Your really rich Lucy-nee." Liz-chan said.

"Yup. Richest in the country. Well we used to be. " I said with a chuckle.

"You never did tell us why your family lost all its money. " Connie said.

"Oh! Uh... I didn't? hehe" I asked.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. " Mikasa said.

"Oh it's OK. Well, after Laxus-nii was kidnapped and my mom died, my father changed. He was emotionless and would shut me out. I just put up with it until one day he tried to marry me off to a stranger for more money so I ran away. Natsu then found me and brought me to Fairy tail." I said with a smile at the end.