*1*

*Lucys P. O. V*

I yawned as I sat up in my bed while rubbing my eyes. The sunlight shining through my window making me grown in distaste.

I lazily stood up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair has grown really long and is now past my waist.

It's been almost a year since we got trapped here. It hasn't really been all that bad but it is really boring now that the Titans are all gone.

I sighed as I combed my finger through my hair before actually grabbing the brush and brushing it.

It then quickly turned the shower on, stripped down and washed up.

Once I believed I was clean, I stepped out of the shower and quickly dressed up in my uniform.

I looked in the mirror one last time and smiled before slamming my bedroom door open.

"GOOD MORNING SHINGEKU!!! " I yelled happily.

I was met by a chorus of groans and complaints.

"Go back to sleep Lucy! " Laxus yelled.

"Sorry! No can do, Onii-chan! "

*Time Skip*

"Hey, has anyone seen Daichi? " I asked as I sat at the table with my breakfast tray.

"No~ but when you do find him.... Can I run some tests on him!? " Hanji asked as her eyes turned into hearts.

"Ah.... No. Anyways, it's strange. I haven't seen him for the past week. " I said with my voice full of concern.

"Don't worry Lu-chan, I'm sure he will come back. He always does." Levy said giggling.

"Yea, don't worry Lucy-san! He will come back! " Wendy said happily.

"Hai Hai! I guess you guys are right! " I said with a smile. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

Since there have been no Titans, the survey corps needed new jobs. So, instead they work in construction in rebuilding homes and taking down the walls. So far the walls are almost completely gone.

We have also still been going out in search of animals so we can start farms.

They were never able to have farms when Titans were around because they couldn't risk having the animals slow them down when they were coming back.

"Today we are going outside the walls. We need to search for food. " Levi explained. "It will be me, Armin, Eren, Hanji, Gray, Lucy, Juvia, and Levy. The rest will stay behind and continue on construction. "

"What!? No fair! How come the damn stripper gets to go outside!? " Natsu yelled.

"What you say you flambrain!? " Gray yelled jumping up, the air turning cold as he place his fist on his palm.

"You heard me Elsa! " Natsu yelled back as he jumped up, lighting his fist in flames.

"Do I hear fighting!? " Erza said as she walked into the canteen, making the two boys freeze. She was wearing the same outfit she wore when we had to rebuild the guild.

"N-no ma'am.... " they yelled as they hugged each other.

"Good. Now eat your food. We have work to do. " she ordered.

"Aye!"

"Anyways..... " Levi drawled out but was cut off as the doors were slammed open.

"Lucy-nee-chan! Laxus-nii is chasing me! " Little Elizabeth squealed as she came running towards me.