26

Liam was standing outside the front door listening to Niall scream in frustration, he must be so heartbroken. Liam truly feels bad for him, it's not his fault. It's Harry's.

"Six months! "Niall yelled."Louis they were together six months! He just wanted to fuck around with me!"

He did, Liam said in his head. Harry just needed someone to fuck.

Liam jogged back to his car, praying there was something that belonged either of those two boys. Although he didn't find anything that he sure it belonged to them, he found a bracelet.

It could be something they owned. So Liam took the bracelet and walked back to their door.

"Niall stop yelling please!" Louis yelled. Oh no.

Liam knocked on the door and everything went silent. He heard footsteps getting closer from inside, and finally the door opened.

"Hey Liam, I thought you left." Louis chuckled. Liam soon saw Niall peek behind Louis' shoulder hoping to see who it was.

"I did but I saw this bracelet and I totally don't know if it belongs to you guys." Liam explained.

Niall was still 'hidden' behind Louis. He checked his wrist to see if his bracelet was still there. Oh fuck how did it fall off? It's not like it meant so much after what he did.

"Niall is it yours?" Louis asked for the third time after smacking his head for zoning out.

"Oh.. Um no it's not mine."

"It's probably Harry's." Liam said looking down at the bracelet. Oh Liam you dumbass Niall was just rambling on about him. Niall tensed at the sound of his name and he walked back to the living room.

"Well sorry if I disturbed anything." Liam said to Louis.

"It's fine, Niall's just having a hard time but he'll get over it .. Hopefully." Louis smiled as Liam chuckled.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." Liam said sweetly like always, his voice was always so soft, it's comforting.

"Okay, bye li."

Liam leaned in, took Louis' chin in his pal and kissed him. (Y'all know how kissing is)

"Bye babe." Fuck.

__

Harry in the other hand was getting his dick sucked by Sarah. Harry is obviously not into girls and the only way he could get hard is about picturing himself fucking Niall against the window. Which did work.

Harry continued to fake his moans, rolling his eyes.

"Oh no I forgot about something! I'll be back in a couple of hours." Harry said pulling his pants back. There was no way he was gonna come like that. He needed Niall, so so much.

Harry was gonna earn him back.

__

My ass is late again guysss how do you even like this fanfic?

I hope you liked this because it's 3am and my eyes burn

I love you guys so much