7

Dedicated to- Coco83834

Warning- smut. Kinda
-

"Why did you run away from me yesterday!?" Harry asked the smaller boy, angrily.

"Answer me!" Harry roughly yet gently pushed him against the restroom wall. His hands on each side of his head, pressed against the wall.

"I-i had to go h-home early." Niall lied at his face, stuttering on his words.

"Your lying! You can't cant lie to me, Niall."

"S-sorry I didn't m-" Niall tried to explain himself, but Harry wasn't having it. He smashed their lips together, moving his lips with his own roughly. Niall didn't hesitate to kiss him back

Harry's hands griped Niall's hips gently yet roughly, their lips didn't separate from each other. Harry pushed his hips to Nialls, slowly grinding on him.

Niall didn't want him to continue but he did wanted to. Niall soon gave in from all the pleasure Harry was giving him.

Niall was a moaning and groaning mess under him. Harry started speeding up his movements against Niall's hips.

"Fuck." Niall groaned loudly, taking a fistful of Harry's curls.

Niall wrapped his arms around Harry's neck depending on the kiss more. Harry's lips traveled to his neck and jaw sucking on his skin leaving red marks.

"Oh Harry." Niall moaned on his ear.

"You just had to admit you want my dick, baby boy, you know you do." Harry whispered, hands snakes down to Niall's ass, squeezing it tightly.

"I'm so close." Niall groaned, whispering in Harry's ear. Harry pressed their crotches tightly together, Niall moaned loudly before cumming in his pants along with Harry.

"Don't ever run away again, got it?" Harry raised his eyebrows at Niall.

"Y-yes." Niall said trying to recover from what just happened.

-
:)