24

"I love you baby, no one else." Harry lied to her and to himself. He didn't love her but he's forced to. He loves Niall so so much.

"I think we should go to the movies today. Don't you think?" Harry asked .

"Sure but I have to get ready first." Sarah walked towards the bathroom.

Harry sigh, wanting all of this to end. He wanted to be with Niall.

___

"I don't feel like going." Niall groaned as Louis pulled his legs attempting to pull Niall out of bed.

"Come on Niall, I'll but you candy. Please?" Louis plead.

"I want to watch Orange Is The New Black."

"But it's Finding Dory! We've been waiting since last year." Louis said with disappointment in his voice.

"Fine."

"Can Liam come?" Louis asked

"Sure, you're the one planing this. But don't make me feel like a third wheel."

"Okay I won't. It'll be fun."

And Louis did the exact opposite, Liam and him were hugging, kissing, holding hands and everything you can imagine.

Niall wished that could he could be with Harry doing the same things.

The movie finished and Niall didn't see any of it, he spaced out. A couple tears escaped his eyes.

Niall Sat it the back of Liam's car listening to Louis and him talking.

"They'be been together for almost six months I think." Liam shrugged, even thought Niall was listening to them he didn't catch the names.

As they arrived he walked straight to his house after thanking Liam for the ride.

___

Oh my god guys I'm so bad at this I can't even update my own story ughhh