14

"It wasn't that bad. Stop, your exaggerating." Harry rolled his eyes at Niall.

"I'm not exaggerating. Harry, I just met Liam and he caught us making out. That is the worst first impression."

"So? I don't think he cares. If he did he would of kicked us out of his house." Harry explain as he kicked small and big pieces of rocks from the sidewalk.

"That's because he's your friend." I replied

"Exactly he's my best friend and he doesn't mind if I'm making out with my boyfriend on his couch." Harry said.

Boyfriend? Boyfriend!? Niall stared freaking out silently even though it might seem like nothing. It is to him. He stayed quiet and didn't respond.

As they continued walking Harry asked him diffrent type of questions, wanting to know Niall better.

"So, are you a virgin?" Harry asked out of no where, causing Niall's cheeks to turn pink.

"Uhm.. yeah." Niall whispered in embarrassment.

"Good."

Harry has never been with a virgin before. He thought it would be a good idea to try it out, if Niall wants to do it of course.

-

"Shut up, Louis. Nobody asked for your opinion." Niall rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"I don't need for you no ask me in the first place. Second of all I say whatever comes out of my mouth." Louis sassed in response.

Niall can never win arguments with Louis since he always has something better to say afterwards.

"So how was your day with Harry?" Louis asked finally.

Harry dropped off Niall at his house after they went to get ice cream and eat, and now Niall is stuck with Louis.
"It was great. I was going to bring some food but then I remembered that your already a fat ass." Niall said

"Fight me bitch."

-

"Scoot over you fatty." Niall groand pushing Louis away.

"Shut up Niall. You whine a lot."

"Well your taking more than half of the bed." Niall exclaimed.

Louis scooted over, rolling his body on top of Niall's wanting to annoy him.

"Don't try me." Niall said in a warning voice.

"My mum told me never to listen to assholes." Louis said giggling.

"Don't listen to yourself then." Niall tried.

"That doesn't even make sense, Niall! Stop trying." Louis laughed louder.

-

What do you think?

Comment or votes?

I love you all thank you for reading, anonymous :)