|2| War

Y/N walked into her father's warehouse with Dinah trailing behind her. He never wanted to speak to them unless there was something serious going on.

"Ah, Y/N!" Her father, who was known as Jay, said from behind her.

Her and Dinah quickly turned around to face him. "Dad," she said, nodding her head. "What's up?"

Her father just laughed gesturing for Dinah and Y/N to follow. The two exchanged a nervous look before following. They walked into a guarded room in the back of the warehouse. Once inside they heard muffled screams and saw a man in his mid thirties tied to a chair.

"Y/N, Dinah, meet Joseph." Jay said, pointing to the man tied up. "Little Joe here has been kind enough to inform me we have a little competition coming in."

"Why is he tied up?" Dinah questioned.

"Good question!" He exclaimed. "Well, you see, Joseph is working for the competitors, who are coming in from Cuba."

"And?" Y/N said.

Jay smirked. "I can't seem to get him to speak, so I want you two to get information out of him."

"Like, torture?" Dinah questioned with a questioning tone.

"Exactly!" Jay exclaimed before lowering his voice a bit. "Kill him if you must, dears, but please don't make too much of a mess."

Jay handed Y/N a gun, and with that he walked out.

"That sick bastard..." Dinah muttered. "Y/N, I don't know about this." She said while looking at the tied up man.

Y/N gave Dinah a worried look. "You know we have to. We don't have a choice. Either this guy dies or we do."

"You're his daughter, he wouldn't hurt you!" Dinah said with panic in her voice.

Y/N shook her head. "That doesn't matter to him. Now come here." She gestured for Dinah to stand in front of him.

"What do we do?" Dinah questioned.

"Take the rag from his mouth." Y/N gestured with her newly acquired gun.

Dinah did as Y/N said. "Speak up, we don't want to have to kill you." Dinah said, looking at the man.

"You really have sworn fealty to that man?" Joseph asked, incredulously.

"Don't ask questions! Just cooperate, okay?" Dinah said, angrily. She knew they had no choice so she decided to do as told.

The man scoffed, and was then met with a pistol whip, across the face, from Y/N. "We can be the good guys, or we can be the bad guys," Y/N said to him.

Joseph gulped before nodding.

Y/N smiled. "Good, now, who is this new competition?" She asked.

"They're from Cuba." He said.

"We know that, we want to know everything you know." Dinah said angrily. She really didn't want to kill someone.

"They're from Cuba." He said with a smirk.

Y/N pistol whipped him again. "We fucking know that!"

Joseph shook his head, blood coming out of his mouth. "They're from Cuba, but most are in Mexico right now."

Y/N gave Dinah a surprised look. "Where in Mexico?"

"I don't know," He said.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She asked.

The man shrugged and Y/N grit her teeth before shooting his left knee cap. "Speak the fuck up!" She yelled.

"Fuck, you're crazy!" He screamed in pain.