IM SORRY

Authors note
*me just peacefully walking* "GIVE ME SEX SCENE" random reader shouts. "W-what?!" I ask. "SEX!" Random reader 2 said. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" Random reader 3 says. "Fine! Jeez! I warned you! I'm bad at writing this!" I finally say. "YEEEEEEEESaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" They yell. "Well let's get roiiiiiiiight into the sex scene."
This is gonna be in third person because reasons. Oh and you can skip it. Just scroll down till you see it's over mama's got you.
___________________________________
Dante placed Zane on the bed. He looked into Zanes eye and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Of course I am." Zane replied. Dante kissed Zanes neck and slowly moved up to his lips. Zane pulled off Dante's shirt. "Eager are we?" Dante asked smirking. "I'm always eager for you." Zane said. (I'm literally dying while writing this. The cringe is real!) Dante slipped his fingers on the rim of Zanes pants and slowly pulling them off never breaking his kiss. Dante removed his pants as well. "Don't make me wait." Zane said. (CRINGE) Dante turned Zane over so he laid on his stomach. Dante grabbed Zanes hips and pulled them upwards. (Listen I don't have the mental strength to use sexual terms so please don't mind my five year old words.) Dante put his wee wee in Zanes no no zone. Zane let out a small moan. "Dante~" he moaned. Dante moved his banana faster. Causing Zane to moan louder. Neon walked in drinking soda. "Hey guys I bought you so-*pits soda everywhere* What the fuck?!" She shouted shielding her eyes.
It's over mama's got you
Zane jumped off the bed grabbed a blanket and covered himself. "Okay yeah that's it." Neon said. She grabbed Zane by his hair and dragged him. "OW! Where are you taking me?!" He shouted trying to hold up his blanket. Neon threw him in Aphmau and Aaron's room. "Aphmau! Zane is staying here. I don't care if he's naked he is too innocent for Dante to touch him." Neon said. "I missed it?! Damn it. Okay." Aphmau said. Neon beat the shit out of Dante.
Aphmaus pov
"So, Zane. How are you doing?" I asked. "Can I please just get some clothes?" Zane asked. I threw a dress as him. "Really?" He said. "You can walk around naked if you don't like the dress." I said. "Wow thanks for the dress!" He said. I laughed then turned around so he could put it on. "You look great!" I complimented him. "Pssh, I know!" He said sitting next to me. "Pillow fight?" I said. "Yes." He replied.