N E O N

Nyans po- "you know what fuck you!" She said. "Stop narrating my life! And it's Neon! Not Nyan! Jeez!" She said as her fist clenched. "Bitch" she said again. (Okay back to the story)
Neons pov
We Finally got to their home. I gave Zane some of my clothes to suit his body. I put on a shirt. I left and went back to my home. I sat on my bed thinking of the beautiful girl. Her long black hair. Her big brown eyes. Her perfect figure. "Hey there." Someone said. I looked to see the tree by my window. The girl sat there. "H-how'd you get up there?!" I asked in shock. "Oh yeah about that...not important! Anyway I just wanted to talk you know. You seem interesting and we barely got to talk at the beach." She said. "Oh, well I'm Neon." I said smiling. "I'm Vivian." She said. "Maybe I can give you my number." She offered. "I already know your number. 10/10" I said with a sly wink. "Ha! You've just bumped into the pick up line master, and entered a battle. But don't worry I'm not ruff in battle, but I'm not like that In bed." She said with a giggle. "Is this slavery? Cause I wanna use some whips on you." I replied flipping my hair. "Are you from Japan? Because I want to get in japanties." She said. We joked for what felt like hours. It sucked when she had to leave. I'm glad I got to talk to her.
Vivians pov
Neon, what a nice name. This Summer is gonna be great. It's already a vacation when I look into her eyes. Wait! I should have said that. Maybe I'll use that when I see her tomorrow. That guy girl person thing was still on the beach. But they were curled in a ball. I walked to them. I heard them crying. "Hey are you alright?" I asked. "Gah! Um..y--yeah!" She said standing up. "You don't look like it." I said. "Are you minding your business? Doesn't look like it." She said walking off.