Sunscreen

(Lest get some fan art of this.and don't play the song)

Aphmaus pov
We all decided to go to the beach. Aaron and me played in the water. Zane had his war with the sun. He stayed under his umbrella. Dante "watched" over him. More like checking him out. They are so cute. He even bought Zane a new umbrella, sunscreen, plus sun glasses that say "too hot" why can't Zane take a hint!
Otp right there though.
Zane's pov
Aphmau finally learned to swim. So she left me alone the next time we went to the beach. But Dante stayed with me. He got me a bigger umbrella. He's so kind. I laid on my stomach while playing on my phone. We had a small radio as well. It played Justin beiber eww! Dante watched me. "Hey Zane, do you need the sunscreen?" Dante asked. "Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks." I said. I reached for it but Dante put some on his hands and started to rub my back. "It's alright, you should relax on vacation." He said. Aphmau ran by and smacked the radio. (Play the song.) my face turned a bright red. Dante rubbed the sunscreen on my back. I saw Aphmau making faces at me. It was so obvious I was blushing. Even Aaron was giggling. "Should I rub it on you're legs?" He asked. "S-sure..." I said. He rubbed my legs. He makes me feel like royalty. Why is he so nice to me?
Dante's pov
Zane looked really cute. He was completely red. I hummed along to the song. I took off my shirt. I swear how hard is it to get this guys attention?! I hope by the end of the vacation I could tell how I feel. "Hey Zane, how about we head back to the room? We could watch Netflix In the living room." I offered. "O-oh, cool sure." Zane replied. I grabbed a smaller umbrella and held it over him as we walked. "Thanks, a lot" he said. "It's fine." I said. He said something under his breath. "What was that?" I asked. "Nothing." He said.
Zanes pov
"It's fine." He said. "You're fine." I said under my breath. We walked together. He's perfect. He understands that I hate that devil called the sun, he knows I'd rather watch Netflix then be here. We walked in and sat on the couch. "How about we watch my small horsies?" He offered. "Yeah! You know me too well." I said. He began to play the newest episode.
(About 15 episodes later)
Dante's pov
Zane had fallen asleep on me after awhile. Soon I fell asleep. I held Zane in my arms, I've wanted to do that for a while.