Blew it

Nyans pov
Zane and Dante were sitting at the beach staring at the sunset. Im so jealous I wish I had someone to love.
Strange girl
Some girl was standing and staring at two boys kissing on the beach. She wasn't even in a bathing suit! She wore jeans with a large belt that held potions. She wore a shirt that said "100% girlfriend material" she was so pretty.
Nyans pov
A girl stared at me! She looks into me! But I don't like girls! I mean I can't like girls! Wait I'll change her! Good  thing I have this gender swap potion! I'll just change her for a few days to check out their personality. I ran with the potion but tripped on Dante and I dropped my potion on Zane. "Gah!" He cried.
Zanes pov
A potion fell on me. My chest got heavier and my pants got lighter. "Bye pretty girl! Zane cover your boobs!" Nyan said. She waved at a girl running away. Then she covered my chest. I realized I had...BOOBS?! "Zane don't freak out, it's only for a few...days." Nyan said. "DAYS?!" I yelled. "Ssshhhh!" She said. She grabbed my mini towel. "I'll use this and you take this since you have...bigger... Ugh" she said. She removed the top of her bathing suit. Me and Dante turned away. She handed me it. I looked at it confused. "Ugh here let me put on for you!" She said strapping it on my back. "I WANT MY BOYFRIEND!" Dante cried. "Yeah I don't want boobs." I replied. Nyan covered her chest with a towel. "L~let's get home. Today is officially ruined." She said walking off disappointed.
Nyans pov
Here I am shirtless and single. She probably thinks I'm crazy. I'll just have to find someone else. Or maybe! I'll change. I heard Aphmau gives the best makeovers.
Strange girl
Aww, when I came back the girl was gone. I had brought my potions to help. Maybe she thought it was weird how I ran off... (Hey NeonnotNyan I need to know who you want to be the strange girl. My friends gave me random suggestions Annabeth Said me, Matthew said another fan oc, Suzan said Sasha. You can pick from those or make up your own)