Its cannon

(UGH! Listen I ship ZARROTH but Zante is cannon. They share a room in the series, and Dante did buy Zane a umbrella plus the sunscreen. Damn fanfics predicted the future!)
Dante's pov
I woke up. Zane's head rested on my lap. I got up. I picked him up. I began to walk up the stairs. Garroth saw me and gave me the death glare. "We just fell asleep on the couch! I swear." I said. "Hmph, you better." Garroth said walking away. I brought Zane into are room. I laid him down on his bed. I tucked him in and walked out again. Aphmau looked at me. "So, did you guys *moves eye brows then winks*" she said. "What? Wait- no we didn't! Don't say that while Garroth is here!" I said. "Oooo this vacation is gonna be good." She said walking away. I saw Aaron and he was giving me the look. You know, that look friends give you when they know you like someone. Oh lord. He walked up to me and whistled. "Stooooop." I said. "Oh, is something wrong? It'd be fine if Zane did it." He replied. "A-Aaron! It would not!" I said crossing my arms. Zane walked out of are room rubbing his eye and whistling. "Morning sunshine." I said with a small laugh. Aaron elbowed me and smirked. "Thanks for bringing me to my room Dante." Zane said. "No problem, how about tomorrow you try the beach out again?" I suggested. "Sure, why not? As long as you're there." He said.