Back to normal

Neons pov
"I have to find a way to fix this! Zane is so broken." I said to Vivian. "C'mon we can fix this. But before we do...I wanted to know....do..you *mumbles*" Vivian said. "What?" I asked. "I know this is a bad time but, maybe you and I could hang out tomorrow?" She asked. I blushed. "O-of course. But I need the cure." I said. "The cure? Oh why didn't you ask. Here." She said pulling a potion off her belt and handing it to me. "Are you sure this will work?" I asked. "I'm as sure as I know I love you." She said. "Okay so it won't work." I said laughing. "I do love you!" She said. "Sure you do." I said. "Let me prove it." She replied. She pulled me into a kiss. "O-okay I'm pretty sure you do! Hehe, I-I better get this potion to Zane! Bye!" I said blushing as I ran off.
Vivian's pov
She's got a good heart. *looks down* And a fine ass.
Zanes pov
Me and Dante sat on the couch watching a movie. Neon ran in! "Zane! Drink this!" She shouted. "What is it." I asked. "No time to explain!" She yelled. She put me in a choke hold and shoved the bottle in my mouth. I felt my chest getting lighter. "Your welcome~!" She said smiling. "I'm a guy again?! Thank you! I'm so happy I could kiss you!" Zane shouted in joy. Dante jumped on him. "Kiss me instead!" He shouted. "Hehe, okay." Zane replied. "Ewwww, I'm just gonna. *takes pictures for shipping shrine* I'm just gonna leave." I said backing out.
Dante's pov
I kissed Zanes forehead. "Slow your role there Romeo." He said. "Hehe, sorry. I just missed you being your old self. Trust me I loved you either way but i think I'll stick with this you." I said. I kissed his neck. "I miss me too. But I was always happy with you." He said wrapping his legs around me. "Pass the popcorn." I heard someone whisper. I looked up and saw Aaron, Travis, Kawaii~Chan, And Aphmau watching us. "Oh, don't mind us just enjoying the show." Aphmau said. "Okay that's it c'mon Dante were going to are room." Zane said pulling me. "We'll watch through the window!" Travis said. "Fuck off!" Zane held laughing as we walked up the stairs.
(Um, idk if I should write a sex scene in. So if you do want me to write it comment that you do.)