TO

"Baby doll, wake up." I hear a voice say, softly. I don't move at first, and decide to ignore the voice until there was no movement. I hear a loud sigh and pretend I'm still asleep. My body isn't capable of moving and neither are my eyes from opening. Their hand attempts to stir me awake, in which I just ignore as well.

"I know you're awake, Doll," The voice said, grabbing my hands and pulling me up. No, no, don't touch me. I whimper, silently. "See, I knew you were awake."

"Mister, pleas-" I got cut off.

"It's Daddy but I'll give you a few days to get use to it." He warned, pulling me into his arms. I choked on my spit. He's not my father so why would I call him Daddy? But to not anger him any more, I vigorously nodded. Once he set me down on the floor, I felt relieved to be free from Adrian's touch.

"You slept for days, I was starting to get a little worried..." he chuckles a little. I crawl backwards till my back hit a wall. I pulled my knees up to my chest while laying my head down.  I don't wanna be here. I wanna be back home, in my bed, writing in my notebook. I needed my stuffed animal from my Father. This was my first time being away from home.

He walks over to a closet in the corner, and pulls out several skirts and dresses, some that I found cute and some that I thought were a bit too revealing, or at least my mother would frown upon it.

"Come on. We don't have all day for you to change." He said smiling at me, jokingly, as if you could joke in a situation like this. I tried to hold back my eye-roll. If father saw me do this, he get so angry at me. I wonder if he even missed me at all. I doubt he would but I'm sure Momma would have a search party out for me sooner or later.

Adrian snapped his fingers in my face, making me recoil. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you... yet."

My mind instantly flew a thousand scenarios across my brain. What did he mean yet? I decided to take precautions around this... dangerous man, he's already kidnapped me, I don't know what else he could do to me. But, I've got a few ideas.

"Take off your dress so we can get moving." He ordered. I instantly felt like a puppet going under their masters orders. This is inhumane treatment, I'm not a toy.

I nod, and he gives me a look. "Aren't you going to, um, turn around?"

He lets out a sadistic laugh, "What makes you think you're going to get privacy. All daddies see their girls pussy."

I don't know what I feel. Confused and scared, I wanted to question him about what a pussy is but I feared it would get me into trouble. I didn't know this mister but I do know that I surely want to get back home. I needed to act precious.

"Okay... daddy?" I felt uncomfortable at the silly nickname, but his eyes lit up, showing pure signs of pleasure. It was disgusting.

Adrian pulled on my dresses hem. Was it too ugly? No. Momma said I looked nice. She'd never lie... right? Whatever she thought, he didn't agree and was already ripping me of my dignity. I felt so exposed once the dress was off. I almost started to cry, Momma said that no man should see my body like this.

"Put your arms up." He demands, grabbing onto my arms and lifting them in the air. I was so tiny compared to him, and that scared me. I was far more vulnerable than he'd ever be. I only had one option.

Make a move. "Daddy, can you tie my shoes, too. Please?"

He sighs and starts to kneel down. I take this as my chance, and kick him from under his jaw. He groans and falls back.

Momma said that if a man ever tries to hurt me, that I have to kick him in his privates so I could run away. Though he hasn't attacked me, I do it anyways. I raise my foot and stomp on his privates.

"I'm sorry!" I shriek and run to the door. Dashing up the stairs, I hope no one scary is out here. I can still hear his groans, so I know he is still down there.

My mind's in a panic. I couldn't stop looking back. I end up at a door. Peaking my head out a little to see if anyone's there. Reminded me of playing hide and seek with my friend. Oh how I miss her.

No one could be seen, so I came out and locked the door behind me. I was in a kitchen, one that was rather homely and reminded me of my home. Home... I need to get out of here.

Walking faster and faster, my eye catches on a door. I couldn't contain my excitement to see it. A simple doorway. I heard keys jingle together and ran up to the door. But, before I could even touch the doorknob, I felt a weight around my throat.

"Daddy, look. I'm a good girl! I caught her all by myself!" The girl said proudly. I can't believe I came this far for nothing. I can't help but to think that she was kidnapped too.

"Good girl, Jada," Adrian complimented, patting her head like she was a dog. "Now hold her completely still for me. Ok?"

She giggles, "Okay, Daddy."

He raises his hand and turns it into a fist. I close my eyes and wait for the pain come, but it never did. He knocked me out. But when I wake up, I'm sure that's when he'll hurt me. As much as I dreamed to not be here, I knew I couldn't get away. I tried to run but he's not done with me.