LEADS

I peeled open my eyes looking at a dark room. I couldn't tell where I was, everything was blurry. All my memories flashed back to me, I start crying. I think of Mother and Papa even if they were mean to me sometimes. Trying to sit up, I realized my arms were stuck on something. I pulled and pulled, but to no avail; I was cuffed. stop for a moment, realizing what kind of situation I'm in. Tears escaped my eyes while my mouth struggles to stay closed. Wails escape my lips, reminding me how if I cried like this in front of my mother, she'd call me a crybaby.

I force my mouth shut when I hear someone's foot steps. I felt my heart and breathing rate increase, and then I heard the sound of a door unlocking, and then a loud groan from the hinges. Light seeps through giving the room a yellow glow. The silhouette of strong figure contrasts as closer as they get.

"Well well, look who's up." A scary voice said. My breath hitches and I whimper silently. Somehow, I suddenly want to be alone again. A patchy hand grabs my chin, forcing me to look up.  "Hello, I'm Adrian, but you can call me Daddy. But we'll greet later."

Adrian's hand forces my mouth open and shoves something in it, making me choke, "You better not spit those out because I don't want to start with punishments already." More tears escape and I build up my spit and swallow what he's forcing me to eat.

"Good little girl," He coaxes, rubbing my tears away, "you'll fall asleep soon. I'll greet you in the morning, Doll." He says, leaving the room. Suddenly, I'm left alone with the sound of something ticking and my silent cries. Soon, I drift off to sleep and assemble my old life inside of my dreams.