Why

Chapter 6

Hakyeon's P.O.V

After texting Y/N, I sighed, letting my arm fall down to my side.

Why is she having this effect on me?

I am getting all nervous and embarrassed around her.

I don't... like her... right?

I mean how could I? I have only known her for three days.

I think you are letting these encounters get to you too much Hakyeon.

The hand on your forehead and the hug from tonight. She obviously only sees me as a friend. 

I rolled over on my side, staring at my wall to see that her light was still on.

I quickly shifted to see out the window better when I saw her silhouette flitting across the window.

Before I could figure out what was going on, the lights turned off and the room quickly darkened.

I moved back to laying down on my side and stared at her window.

I really hope she is doing okay.

I think Ken did something to her again. What an asshole.

If I see him tomorrow it will take everything I have not to punch him.

How could he hurt someone like Y/N? 

I rolled back over on my sighed and tried to quickly dismiss the thoughts of him as I tried to fall asleep.

I glanced back over to make sure Y/N's light was still off before I crawled under my covers and started to drift away when I remembered something.

Oh yeah. Why was Y/N staring at me like that earlier today?

She looked like she had seen a ghost or something.

It threw me off for a second but I'm sure it was nothing.

Unless...

No. She isn't Y/N. You have to stop thinking that Hakyeon. 

You will find your Y/N in time.

You will.

Y/N's P. O. V

Waking up somehow before my alarm, I groggily sat up and yawned.

I reached for my phone to see that I had 7 new messages.

All from Ken.

I quickly dismissed them, throwing my phone back on my nightstand, not caring to see what he said.

I crawled out of bed and headed downstairs to see that my mom was making breakfast.

"Omo! You are up early! It's a miracle!" She cheered as she flipped the egg on the pan over.

"Shhh...it's too early for you to cheer." I whispered as I laid my head down on the table too exhausted to sit up right quite yet.

"So did Hakyeon end up coming over? I noticed that the food wasn't touched from last night."

"No...we decided to not study last night. We were both tired so we just went to bed. He is coming over this weekend instead." I explained to her.

"When. Saturday? Sunday?"

"Hmm...I don't know...I will ask him later...Why do you want to know..." I grumbled.

"Don't you remember what Sunday is?" She asked as she brought the food over to me and sat down across from me with a plate of her own.