~Introduction~

Y/N and Hakyeon were best friends when they were little. They would do everything together and they were what you call inseperable. Until Hakyeon was informed that he was going to move to the States, devastating both of them.

He left when they were six and they made a promise - to never forget one another and that he will come back for her.

However, shortly after he left, in an unfortunate car accident, Y/N lost all memory that she had before she was six, therefore forgetting completely about Hakyeon.

Currently at the age of seventeen, Y/N is loving her life. She has fallen for the student president of the school, Ken, and she has decided that she is going to confess to him. Her best friend Hongbin seems to agree with her and with a push, she gets to confess. Her life is exactly how she wanted it to be.

Although, when someone comes back and tries to push Y/N to remember something that she has no recollection of, her perfect little life, is about to get a whole lot messier.  

Characters:

Y/N

Seventeen. 

Doesn't remember anything before the accident she had with her parents. 

Both of her parents passed away in the accident and she now lives with her aunt.

Has a crush on Ken. 

Class president.

Best friends with Hongbin.

Hakyeon 

Eighteen. 

Lived in the states for 12 years. 

Was best friends with Y/N. 

Has always had feelings for Y/N. 

Ken

Eighteen. 

Student council president. 

Appears to be a great and wonderful person, but is he really?

Hongbin

Seventeen.

Current best friends with Y/N.

Have been friends for 5 years.

Top of his class.

Secretly harbors feelings for ....

Leo, Ravi, and Hyuk

All on the student council with Ken.

All four of them are extremely popular.

Leo is mysterious.

Ravi is a used to be bad-boy turned good.

Hyuk is a player.

Sook-Joo

Y/N's aunt.

Her husband passed away from cancer shortly after Y/N was put into her care.

Loves her like her own child.

Hasn't told Y/N the truth about her parents as she felt that it would cause horrible memories of the accident to come back.

Y/N believes she is her real mother.

~~~~

(A/N): Hello everyone!

This is the next fanfiction that I will be writing! I am SUPER excited to write this as VIXX was my very first bias group! (BTW I stan Hongbin ALL the way) :3

I hope you guys look forward to it and the first chapter will be out here soon!

Thank you to everyone who reads and supports my fanfictions! It means to much to me that you all enjoy them! 

Love you all~ XOXO