Blood and Fate /Vampire/ *Chapter 12*

~ Dameon's POV ~

I saw myself soaked with blood.

There were two corpses lying on the floor. My eyes widened when I recognized who the corpses were.

"Mom! Dad!" anger rise up in me "Who? Who've done this to you?!"

"Dameon! Why?" that's when I realized jake was standing in front of my bloodied self.

He was crying.

"Dameon how could you do this?"

my heart raced. No! I... Did this? I will never hurt my parents! No!

The bloodied me chuckled darkly and that's when I noticed the color of the eyes of the other me. Bloody red.

The other me began to advance toward jake. No.

"jake! Run!" I warned but he did not seem to hear me.

Jake stood there frozen on the spot, he kept on sweating hard and he was paler than ever.

"Jake!"

The other me was now few inches closer to jake and I'm too scared.

Please don't hurt jake. Please!

He stroke jake's face and trail his fingers down to jake's jaw then grip it harshly.

"my dear jakey, let's hear how loud you can scream"

"No!" I screamed as my evil clone strangled jake and stab his abdomen with bare hand.

Jake scream in pain and agony.

Then he was thrown on the other side of the room. Wait, this is my room!

"why are you doing this dameon?" jake panted. He's hurt. He's bleeding!

The evil me advanced toward him, I tried to punch the guy but my fists just passed through him.

My evil self was once again a few inches closer to jake and he chuckled.

I noticed jake shudder.

"those two are pathetic creatures, you should've heard them scream while I killed them"

You monster! I will never do that to my parents! I love them!

He grip jake's neck again and strangle him.

"Dameon!" jake gasped.

"Cry for me jakey!" then the evil me began to laugh menacingly and tore jake's clothes then sank his fangs brutally on jake's pale neck.

Jake cried "Dameon! It hurts! It hurts! Stop!"

My fists were shaking in anger at the sight in front of me.

That's not me! I can never do that to my parents and to jake!

I fell on my knees and cried. That's all I can do as jake cry with me.

That's not me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes snapped open and I frantically sat up.

I was in my room, on my bed and I'm covered in sweat.

I sighed "just a nightmare, a horrible nightmare" I mumbled then lay back down on my bed.

It was just 4 : 30 am, I still need to sleep in a few hours.

That was a terrifying nightmare. I know all nightmares are terrifying but that is the worst nightmare I have ever had.

What I'm even more afraid of is if the nightmare is just a nightmare or is it a vision of what will happen in the future.

Please let it not be the latter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A nightmare or a warning for the future?

Dameon really care about jake after all, he just don't want his friend to get hurt because of him. Aw...

Please rate/vote if you like this and let me know what you think.

~ ninn