Blood and Fate /Boyxboy/ *Chapter four*

Please vote and comment..

I don't know who should have the role of Dameon yet... and Jake too

can you give me an idea?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jake's POV ~ 

I made it home at 6:45 and I wonder why is it very dark.

"mom? I'm home" I announced and try to find the light switch.

"found it" I turn on the switch and...

"SUPRISE! Happy birthday jake!" a... a birthday party? Is that why mom asked me to go home early? 

I smile, a very genuine smile. I ignore the pain on my cheek. 

I can't believe mom did this just for me, it's very sweet of her.

My aunt and cousins were there too and my little brother was grinning at me.

"you must be very hungry dear... You must eat" my mom said softly.

I was trying to hide my bruised cheek, luckily she haven't found it yet.

"what happened on your cheek jakey?"

Shit, lark saw my cheek!

"Why? What's wrong with jake's cheek?" mom asked with a worried expression.

"it's bruised mom"

I glared at lark. Good going shrimp, now mom is gonna find out.

"What? Let me see!" my mom demanded.

"mom, it's nothing... It was just an accident, it's really no big deal" I tried to reassured her.

"let me see jake" she insisted.

I was about to give another reason about the bruise, when the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong

Wooh... Saved by the bell.

"I'll get that"

I walk away from mom and towards our door.

I was suprised when I open it.

"dameon?"

He looked at me sternly.

What does he want? Does he want to apologize and greet me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He just stood there and stare at me. There was an uncomfortable silence.

Man... Talk about awkward.

He opened his bag and was looking for something. Is he going to give me a birthday gift? Is that why he's here?

He finally stopped looking and took out a black notebook that looks very familiar...

My eyes widened. No! How?! How did he-

"you left this on the library" his voice was stern and he had that poker face on.

I gulped. I knew I left something on the library, I never thought that it was my journal.

He stared at me with a stern expression. He probably hates me.

"dameon... I-"

"I'm going!" he cut me off harshly then walk away, leaving me stunned on what just happened.

I watched his retreating back as I felt my eyes sting.

This can't be... He definitely hates me now. I knew that dameon and the other jocks were homophobes. That's why I couldn't tell him my secret... Because he'll hate me, he'll despise me.

I can't help it anymore! I gave up my tears. All the pain and anger I had because of that idiot I called my best friend.

I couldn't stop crying. I cried and cried as I watch him fade away on my sight...

Goodbye Dameon Brooklyn...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sad chapter but I hope you like it...

Let's give jakey a hug... ^^