Blood and Fate /Boyxboy/ *Chapter Six*

Sorry for the long wait...

and thank you NGrace for all your comments and for letting me know what you think of my work

Im really glad that someone appreciate this story... ^^, I hope for more feedbacks, I really appreciate them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Dameon's POV ~

I'm such an asshole... Jake probably thinks I'm some kind of a homophobe but I'm not. Although, I admit that his revelation made me uncomfortable but I realized how valuable our friendship is. But I shouldn't be near him, NOT anymore.

He's not safe with me anymore... It all started since that night after I went on a date with cristine, a girl I met on the club.

Since then I can't seem to control myself anymore and I did things I regret.

I rub my temples, I want to forget nightmare that plague my memories but I can't escape it. There were times that I want to be guilty with all the things I've done but I can't get myself to be guilty. Where's conscience when you need it? I've been feeling nasty this past few days either and I mean LITERALLY nasty not just nasty as in 'I don't feel so good'

nasty as in 'I want to do bad things to you, see you suffer then die' nasty.

I don't know what's wrong with me? I never felt like this before.

But, that's not all. What's worse is that whenever I see my best friend, I feel another side of me awaken. A sadistic side.

I want to bite him, drink his blood and get my way with him. I don't know why I'm feeling this way towards him.

I need to stay away from him, even if it means ruining my friendship with him.

Because if he find out the truth I don't know how he will react. How will I react?

All I know is that I don't want to hurt jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short and a stupid chapter. So there's the reason why dameon have to stay away from jake. Stay tuned for more revelations.