Blood and Fate /Boyxboy/ /Chapter two/

Please vote and comment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my locker and was about to head towards my first class which was history, when the school main door opened and in comes Dameon Brooklyn along with his stupid jock friends.

He just walked pass me and the other people around us, he always act like that on me around school whenever he's with his jock friends and other *FRIENDS* maybe he just don't want his reputation to be ruined by befriending a redheaded nerd like me. Then I remember that he ditched me last night on the club and I had a difficulty in waiting for a taxi then I went home very late so my mom had to berrate me for hours before I had the chance to sleep.

I clenched my fist on my side. I don't want to talk to that jerk right now.
I began to walk for my first class and I can feel dameon's eyes as I walk away.

...............................................................

I bought my food on the cafeteria, all I need now is look for a seat. I saw dameon waved at me and gestured for me to have a seat with him and his jocks friends but I ignored him and took a seat on an empty table three tables away from them.

He looked at me oddly. Ugh... Don't you get it? I'm pissed at you for leaving me last night!

"Why do you waste your time hanging out with that geek dameon?" I hear one of his jock friends say.

"yeah dameon? He's just a wierd kid" kimberly, a cheerleader added.

Dameon seems to be digging for an answer to their stupid questions, I know he don't want them to know that I've been his friend since fifth grade.

He composed himself and said "come on guys, we all know that we jocks also need the help of those nerd kids for our homework"

The jocks began to laugh.

"you mean he's the one doing your homework?"

I noticed dameon bit his lip before answering "of course, what did you thought? I'm always busy playing football to do all my homeworks"

His jock friends laughed even more along with some bitchy cheerleaders.

I can fucking hear you jerks!

I glared at dameon and he just gave me an apologetic look.

Now I hate you even more brooklyn!

I quickly finished my food and walk out of the cafeteria, this is not my day.

I didn't even look at dameon. Gosh! You're such a pretentious bastard!

......................................................

Clank!

I close my locker.

"jakey!"

"Gah!" I frantically put my left hand on my chest. Oh... It's just dameon.

I glared at him "what do you want brooklyn?!" I spat.

He flinched. Now he knows that I'm pissed.

"about what happened earlier, you know the guys... Um... They're jerks sometimes"

Sometimes... SOMETIMES?! THEY'RE JERKS ALL THE TIME!

Wait, he forgot last night? He's not going to apologize about last night?

I huffed and walk passed him.

"wait, what's wrong with you jakey? They're always like that on you, can't you just forget them?"

What's wrong with me? Oh... So now I'm the bad guy? This is one of those fucking times that I want to add dameon on my deathlist, too bad I love him too much to do that.

I turned back to him and give him my deadliest glare and he glared back at me.

"I don't give a shit about your airheaded friends, I'm just pissed at you"

"Why? Because I left you last night on the club?"

Bravo, so you didn't forget it at all.

I stared at him sternly then began to walk away again.

"look, cristine asked me out last night and I couldn't let down her offer, she's too beautiful for that"

Cristine, so that's the bitch's name.

I walk even faster. Maybe I shouldn't talk to him for awhile or I shouldn't talk to him anymore. He's always like this! He always treat me like shit since we've gone to highschool.

..................................................................... 

It's been a week, me and dameon we're still not talking to eachother.
I've been spending my time in my room and in the school's library. Dameon is my best friend no more. The only best friend that I have now is my journal, no I won't let anyone call it a diary. I'm gonna kill anyone who try to.

Whenever I have a problem which I can't tell dameon (for example: me being gay and crushing on my best friend), I always write it on my journal.

After writing on my journal, I finally closed it and put it on the table. I'm currently in the library.

Today was not my day, though it is indeed my day because it's my birthday. No... The airheaded jocks ruined my day by bullying me and embarrassing me on the whole student bodies. And what's worse is dameon just stood there as his jock friends beat me up.

Bastard! 

I caressed my swollen cheek with my right hand, I know that there's a bruise and my mom will notice it when I get home.

I checked my phone and noticed that the time was already 6:08 pm. Oh no! Mom asked me to go home before 5:30.

I immediately grabbed my bag and ran out of the library. I even bumped to someone along the way.

I mumbled a quick sorry then ran again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter.