Sorting

The sorting began as the first name was called. And then another, and another. Some sortings took longer than others. And some barely took a second, like Draco's who was immediately sorted into Slytherin. Then came Harry Potter's.
His sorting took a couple minutes. The room was tense. Everyone wondered what house the famous Harry Potter would be in. Then the hat exclaimed "Gryffindor!"
The Gryffindor table burst into cheers. Me and Ron did too, seeing as we would most likely end up in that same house like the rest of our family. Not that I minded other houses. I doubt I would go astray.
Some more names were called and the hype of Harry Potter died down a bit. Then my name was called
"Arinelle Weasley."
I took a deep breath, and Ron gave me a nod of encouragement.
I walked up, and sat on the old stool; waiting as the sorting hat was placed on my head.
"Hmm, yet another Weasley." The hat says. "Oh, but that's not so, now is it?"
I am perplexed. How could I be not so be a Weasley, when I obviously am?
The hat chuckles at my confusion.
"You don't know, but you will soon enough. Now, where to put you?"
The hat ponders for a moment.
"You are fairly creative and intelligent, but not quite enough to be Ravenclaw. And you're very loyal, especially to your family. Though, if they were to betray you, I don't think you'd stick with them. That leaves us between Gryffindor and Slytherin."
Gryffindor for sure, I think.
"You are filled with plenty of bravery I can see."
I smile, realizing I had to be right.
"Oh, but your potential and ambition is far greater, I've made my choice. SLYTHERIN!"

I pause for a moment in a slight bit of shock. And just before the hat is lifted from my head I hear it whisper
"You'll see, I sorted you perfectly."

Short, and a long time to update. Terrible, I know, I suck. Sorry. I got sucked into reality, and sorta forgot. My mistakes. And I know I could've done better this chapter, but I did try, so, yup. Sorry again DX