part 1

I seen the 'Welcome To Charming' sign from my Dodge 1500 Big Horn Edition.

I sighed softly, my dad had everything set up for me, a house and a job. When I pulled in at the house I sighed, I was young when I told my dad I wanted this house.

I grabbed my clothes out of the backseat. I walked in smiling a little to myself. It's the same as it was when I was a kid. I wondered around the house for a while, I found the master bedroom. I sat on the bed Falling back onto it. I went into the bathroom with my bag, I started the bath. I turned my music on, I heard the Bluetooth kick on.

A Day To Remember started playing as I smiled. I stripped out of my clothes, stepping into the bath. I sang a little after I washed my hair n body I heard the bathroom door open. I grabbed the gun my dad always kept hidden for my mom. I cocked the gun stepping out. I wrapped a towel around me, i quietly went into the bedroom. I seen two men stand in there. "who are you?" I pointed the gun at them. They looked at mr, "Holy shit." "Answer me or I will shoot." They laughed as I shot the bald guy in the arm." "Shit!!" The blonde said. "We are friends of you pops!"

I groaned, "what the fuck are you breaking I to my home for?" "We thought someone was stealing shit!" I huffed. "go into the living room I need to get dressed." "We need to see the doc. Come by Teller-Morrow." I nodded they started to leave when I dropped my towel.

_Happy_

We seen a Dodge pick up sitting in Marks driveway. I pointed to it as Jax nodded; we parked and tried the door. It was unlocked, we went in and heard music coming from the master bathroom. We heard a gun cock and we turned. "who are you?" She said pointing the gun at us. They looked at me, "Holy shit." "Answer me or I will shoot." We laughed as she shot me in the arm." "Shit!!" Jax said. "We are friends of you pops!"

She groaned, "what the fuck are you breaking I to my home for?" "We thought someone was stealing shit!" She huffed a little. "go into the living room I need to get dressed." "We need to see the doc. Come by Teller-Morrow." We were leaving as I turned my head to see her dropping the towel. I seen her tattoos. I just chuckled n kept walking.

_Hayley_
I looked in the mirror at my tattoos:

_Hayley_I looked in the mirror at my tattoos:

I smiled at myself as I got dressed into:

I sighed softly I blew dried my hair before curling it

I sighed softly I blew dried my hair before curling it. I sighed softly as I did my makeup; I was finished slipped on my heels. As I walked out the door I grabbed my keys and purse. I got into my truck headed to find TM. I finally found it as I parked my truck. "can I help you Darlin'" I giggled at the woman. "I'm Hayley Thomas. Mark Thomas's daughter." "Oh babe it's been forever and a day since I seen you!!" "I'm Gemma. You must be the one who shot Happy's arm?" I nodded.

She closed shop, and had Mr follow her to the club house. "hey baby!" Gemma said to an older gentleman. "Clay this is Hayley." He smiled. "I'm sorry for your old man." I nodded n shrugged. "it'll be alright. This is what he wanted for me." They nodded. After a while I told them I has to go, a friend of mine lives here so I'm going to visit her. I got to her door and knocked. She opened it and smiled hugely, you see she is a special friend...she liked to experiment with girls.

"Hey Wendy, hows little Able?" She smiled. "great, I missed you?" She kissed me softly. "Wendy get straight with me. Before we do anything." She smiled. "it's hard but I'm getting through it." I nodded before I kissed her again a bit roughly.

After that I got redressed and left, I went back to TM for a bit. "Hey Hayley want to go check on my ex wife with Gemma?" I nodded. "sure." I left with Gemma going to the same house. "wait...Wendy is Jax's ex old lady!!!" I screamed. Gemma looked at me. "you know Wendy?" I nodded "before I went to rehab. I'm 9 months sober... I did crack..." Gemma hugged me. "Let's go." I went out of the car and walked up to the house. "GEMMA CA 911!!!!" I screamed.

This is good, after I got sober I went to school to become a CNA. Though no one would hire me cause of my background. "Gemma...I...I didn't know she was Jax ex old Lady...." She looked at me. " What did you do?" I looked down. "I slept with her today...she never told me she was married she told me that everything was good. I...fell for it again!" I cried as she sighed she hugged me. "sweetie we won't have you or judge you. I promise."

I nodded sighing.

_skipping to the hospital _

I started pacing around the room because Gemma told me that Jax was coming and told him what happen between her and I. I seen Jax as he looked at me. I looked down as he whispered to me, "I'm not mad darlin'" I nodded. After we found out about Able's heart and stomach I just cried. Gemma said that we where going to Jax's to clean.

I walked into the house and it was worse than before. I sighed slipping off my heels, "I'm going to take the bedroom. She smiled nodding handing me a trash bag. After hours of cleaning I smiled. But frowned. I found smack in Able's stuff. "hey ma said you were helping. I nodded, "if i knew Jax...all this was in Able's stuff she bought. I was here Jax and I didn't see the signs. I was a junkie myself. I'm 9 months sober I should have seen it!" Sighing he hugged "well Happy is going to meet you at your house." I nodded.

"Can you give me a ride my truck is at the club." He nodded. I hopped on the back of his bike. He drove me home, I seen Happy and my truck. "I'm going to keep Happy posted here." I nodded. "thanks for the ride." He nodded and left. I smiled at Happy, "I'm sorry for the arm...I'm a little trigger happy...." He laughed, "can I see the rest of your tattoos." I nodded. I unlocked the door, heading in. I went to the bedroom and got my bikini on.

I came out as he got close me looking. "who did all of these?" I laughed, "well I has them done in Washington...." I looked at him as I smiled. "you'd remember if I did this?" I kissed him softly. He chuckled. "it's been a while May." I nodded. "I'm sorry. I needed to get sober. I needed to better my self before everything happened. I...i...I'm sorry." He kissed my head. "slow?" He nodded.