Chapter 7

It's been a month or so and now I am six months pregnant, Happy has been a bit distant but I do understand, there has been a lot going on. I've been off and on taking care of Opie and Jax's children and Tara has been getting angry and upset cause she doesn't like me very much. I sighed as the house is finally empty I haven't seen much of Happy and knowing that he may be with someone else pisses me off but makes me really sad. I was doing laundry when I heard the door knock, I was humming a country song stuck in my head, I opened the door to see one of the regular girls from the club. "Hey..." she mumbled as she looked down. "Look if it's about Happy I figured." I whispered softly as she looked at me upset. "I'm sorry." She whispered back as I shrugged. "don't be." I mumbled as I shut the door. I texted Jax asking him to come over, after about 20 minutes he just walked in as i was curled on the couch. "oh darling." he mumbled as I started to cry. He lifted my head as I just cried. "I didn't want you to find out." "what am I supposed to do?" he sighed softly. "You know he is taking it really hard now that his ma passed." "And I am not?" I said softly "I was really close to her since we found out I was pregnant." He kissed my head and sighed. 

_Jax_

After she fell asleep I put her in bed and took a washcloth and washed her face; I didn't want to leave her alone so I called ma and asked her to come over so I could go to the clubhouse. Once she got there I left. When I got to the club house I seen Happy in the garage, "Man you fucked up." I yelled at him as he looked at me confused. "What?" He asked. "where do you think i just was man." He shrugged. "Figured ya where with Tara." I snorted. "Nah man I was with your girl with she was balling her eyes out because her old man was with multipole woman and doesn't even want to be with her. "She is debating weather or not to leave man." He stood up, "who told her." I shrugged. "Pick a whore I'm sure they all feel guilty for laying with a man who is with one of the kindest chicks in the club." his eyes got wide. "Fuck dude she was debating weather or not to go back to where she lived before. You BROKE her." I yelled the last part. "what's going on?" "She found out and didn't want her old man so she called me." I said as I left. Tara showed up as she slammed her door. "What the fuck Jax!" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You left the Able with a babysitter?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Tara don't even start your shit right now. I have club shit I have to deal with and you are just going to piss me off more." She huffed angry looking at me. "Tara. I mean it." She glared at me. "Be glad I could always ask her to breast feed him." She glared even more before leaving. "Fucking bitch." I mumbled. I went inside the club house. "Jax!" i heard my ma say as I looked at her. "She left baby. My baby girl is gone." I froze. "what?" I demanded. "I got to the house and she was gone." "you tell Happy. I am done with him." 

_Gemma_

I walked out of the club house and looked for Happy, I finally found him as I frowned to see him just blankly staring out into space. "Happy?" I said softly as he looked at me as he let out a Shakey breath. "She is gone isn't she?" I nodded slowly as he started yelling and trashing the garage. I got out of there fast, as I yelled for Jax as he came out to see Happy. "Leave him ma he needs to sort out his own shit." I nodded sighing softly. 

-Hayley-

I knew when Jax left so I packed my clothes quickly before writing a note to Happy leaving it oon the bed. 

'I loved you, but you don't love me'

I packed up my stuff took all the money that I had saved up in my safe under the bed, than emptied my father safe in the bar downstairs and left. I headed out and left for my journey to have a new life. Don't know how good it'll be but I cannot deal with being hurt by him again. I rubbed my stomach sighing; who knows where I am going to now. I hummed softly as I said fuck it and headed to Arizona like my dad always wanted to bring me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? I was going to kinda mix it and have her become a mother figure to Bella from Twilight but I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Please comment and vote thanks guys xoxo