Chapter 5

"How did your father know that we would need a safe space?" I looked at Tig like he was stupid; "Okay don't look at me like that doll." I rolled my eyes. "We have a proposition for you Hayley." I nodded at him as I looked at Clay then to Jax. "We want to make this room down here for guns only and other business we have and the club church for other things." I shrugged. "As long as my father's home doesn't get destroyed. Understood?" They all nodded and went to the bar room to hang out. Happy stood there and just looked at me. "You didn't have to do that little girl." I looked up at him smiling softly. "Yes I did Happy I just can't let y'all keep getting in trouble at TM." he nodded closing the church doors as we were the only two in the room. 

"We need to talk." I nodded and looked at him, "You know I have a hard time with everything." he trailed off as I felt my heart break a little thinking that he was breaking up with me. "I want to start a family before ma passes." I looked at him surprised but nodded. "I would love to give your ma a grandchild Hap." He nodded and kissed me hard. I moaned against him as his hands roamed from my breast to my hips. "But not with everyone here." I giggled as he grunted. "Get dressed in something different little girl then we will head out." I huffed at him but nodded. I quickly changed into black skinny jeans, black samcro shirt and my black flats. I met everyone outside after grabbing my purse and locking up. I seen Happy already on his bike so I just got on and we headed out. Even though Happy and I aren't officially together we both have a understanding we will always be each others person no matter what.

When we finally arrived at TM I got off and headed to see Gemma in the office; I shut the door and locked both doors so no one can come in while Gemma just looks at me. "What's going on baby?" I sighed as I sat on the couch. "Well I agreed to have a baby with Happy." I said softly as she looked at me. "That's not a bad thing baby do you see the way he looks at you?" I shrugged. "The same way I looked at him. I am in love with him but I can't admit it to him." She laughed. "Don't you think he already knows baby?" I shrugged. "Are you scared for the baby part or the rejection he might give you after the baby is born?" I looked at her with tears briming my eyes. "both." Oh baby he won't hurt you cause he knows that if he does big brother Jax will kill him." I snorted as she just smiled. "There is that smile." I just looked at her. "You guys really loved my dad to the end huh." she looked at me surprised. "Of Course we did Hayley he was part of the originals here." I nodded. "Alright time for me to get busy." She laughed and nodded. I walked out to see Jax and Happy looking like they were having a serious talk.

 I walked out to see Jax and Happy looking like they were having a serious talk

I have never seen Happy that emotional, I frowned as he looked at me and nodded to his dorm; I nodded as I headed back there. I opened the door to his dorm and waited, when he walked in he shut his door and sat next to me. "We need to talk." I nodded a little scared. "I fucking love you Hayley May Thomas since I first met you in Washington, you where not just a random fuck I would just be happy to do I fell for you but I couldn't admit it to you." "Yeah we said we would take it slow but now I just want to be with you. Who cares about slow." I blushed and looked at him, "I just needed Jax to tell me that he approved and set me straight. Like I'm sure you did with Gemma." I Nodded. "She was always a mother to me...since my mother left and Jax always protected me but when I left it seems like Jax had a bunch of shit going on he kinda forgot. I had gone through so much and I left after the incident in Washington." He nodded kissing my head. "Lets start on that baby." He whispered as he kissed my neck.