Dimitri and Pokemon Go

"Sara, where is your father?" Rose asked as she walked into the room.

Sara looked up from her sons trying to kill each other and frowned.

"He was on his phone, mumbling about Pokemon." She said.

Rose sighed, "Of course."

Hours turned into a day while Rose waited for her husband to come home. She started to worry about him, wondering if he was okay. She eventually sighed and decided to go to bed, knowing he was an alpha and could handle himself.

The next morning, Rose woke up to her phone ringing in her ear. She sighed as she answered it.

"This better be important." She growled.

"Uh, honey, I'm in Florida." Dimitri sounded.

Rose groaned, "Really? Dimitri, you are the biggest-

"Ow! Listen little boy, if you hit me one more time I will lose control and bitch slap you!" Dimitri yelled.

"Go ahead, bitch!"

Dimitri sighed, "Give me a minute."

"Dimitri...."

"Ow! Fuck off, bitch!"

"Stop being a brat!"

"No!"

Rose studied her nails as the shouting continued, when Dimitri sounded, she picked up her phone. She took it off of  speaker and held it to her ear.

"Done?" She asked.

"Yeah, little bastard is now tied to a pole. Oh, shit, here comes his mother." Dimitri sighed.

"Good luck, call me when you're almost home. Oh, we need milk. Love you!"

"Whoa! I need help-damn it, woman! I am speaking to my wife! Go control your little monster!" Dimitri shouted.

"You did not just call my son a monster!"

"Yes.I.Did."

Rosalie rolled her eyes before hanging up.

"Dumbass." She sighed.