Taylor Swift

it still baffles me how taylor swift literally has the most mediocre voice and performances and hasn't put out anything that's broken any paradigms or contributed anything new to art yet she has almost the same level of fame as beyonce? one of the best performers to ever do it? the voice of an angel? the most hardworking and self-critical artist out there who does not sleep until she watches that day's performance and takes notes for herself and others? who's put out albums with countless hits, the last two being the most well put together and labor-intensive artworks that literally told a story and sent out a message? many of the songs written by herself? who addresses real issues that pertain to women and/or black people? who actually stands for something?

beyonce was never given a break. she was always expected to perform to perfection while mediocre white women like taylor swift get a net worth of $250+ million for doing absolutely nothing other than existing. reminds me of that chris rock quote "black man has to fly where a white man can walk"

thank you taylor swift for being awesome, and amazing. idk if you are reading this but if you are then, keep up the good work, you're name will be known for centuries.