Part 59: Coming Out

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Wassup" he takes off his hoodie leaving on his black tank top.

"I just ordered some pizza because I knew your were going to make me cook if I didn't"

He chuckles and take a seat next to me on the couch.

"So how was work? I rub his legs.

"You know, the usual. You know your acting like a house wife right...which is so attractive I think"

I blush. "Yeah, I'm just more caring of everything and everyone now that I'm having a baby"

"Well I think it's amazing your so happy and caring"

"Yeah--"

*Door bell rings*

"I'll go get it" he gets up and walks to the door.

A few seconds pass and he returns and places the pizza on the coffee table.

"Yes tomatoe sauce" my eyes widen as I take a slice from the box.

"I swear your cravings are weird"

"Just like you"

"But...um I wanna talk to you about something" he stops eating and turn to me.

"Ok, go ahead"

"I just think it's time to tell you something and I don't know how your going to take it but--"

"Jamal calm down and just say it. You can talk to me"

"I'm Gay...."

I immediately laugh, thinking he's going to laugh any minute now but no he was dead serious.

"Oh. Your serious? I look at him

"You know, I don't wanna talk about it now" he gets up pissed off.

"Hey I'm sorry, I thought you were playing...but I'm sorry"

He leans over the counter, placing his hands over his face.

"Jamal talk to me..."

"Nah, yo"

I take a deep breath. "Babe I said I'm sorry, but I'm not judging you. It just caught me by surprise, because you never told me this before. But shit I'm gay too so why would I judge"

"Because girls in the past I've told, stopped talking me and didn't want me around anymore"

"Well I'm not like that, I'm a still look at you the same...if anything, I think it's kinda hot" I hug him

"You are something Tyler" he chuckles

I pull his hand leading him back over to the couch and sit down with him.

"So have you've always been gay? I sip on my glass

"Nah, it was....um someone turned me out"

"Shit...Chris turned me out" I laugh knowing it's true.

"Yeah but I don't like it"

"Being gay?

"Nah it's just shameful"

"No, if it's what you like that's what you like. I remember you told me that"

"Yeah I remember...I just hate when people discriminate me. Just plain ignorance"

"....do um...Ivyene know?

"Nah" he hangs his head down

"Why didn't you tell her, you knew her longer than me"

"Because I don't want to loose her" his eyes become glossy

"I understand..."

"But why should I care about losing her...she leaves me each fucking chance she gets"

I don't say anything and just watch all his feelings about Ivyene flood out from his mouth.

"I know to you, she's probably this sweet and sexy girl but she is careless and manipulative of me. But I always come back to her with open arms but then she leaves for other people. Like I never was good enough for her...I can't help that I grew up poor in the hood and don't have the expensive things and the fancy cars and bullshit. Thats all she wanted, that's why her ass is living in L.A. with a fucking Bentley in a penthouse because she's embarrassed of her past... and me. That shit broke my heart back then...but now she always find a way to make me desire her love again. I don't even know why I made love to her in march..." he sits down burying his face in his arms.

"I'm sorry I brung her up...I didn't know"

"You don't want to...its just full of heartbreak and stress and BS"

"Well let's change the subject back"

"...fine. Ask me anything"

"Who turned you out"

"A close friend of mine back in Compton"

"How?

"He gave me head...and after that I just got really turned on by niggas...only sometimes though. But hey, I still love girls with a passion"

"So did you...have sex with any men"

"Yes"

I smile seductively. "Can I watch next time?

"Girl...bye"

"What? I like when it's boy on boy sometimes..we can watch it together too...if you like"

"Maybe"

"And maybe we can get into pegging"

"Fuck no"

I laugh. "Why, I can just go buy a strap"

"No, ain't nobody going in my ass...I don't care if you are female. Hell nah"

"So your always top?

"Yep..what can I say, I loving fucking stuff" 😭💦😏🙊