"Dude seriously the way you walked out of jam room, I thought she is so dead today. And here she instead lectured you. I mean hats off to her. She tackled the monster so easily. She is something man." Cabir said to manik much to his annoyance.

"Cabir... I will kill you." Manik growled.

"Ok ok.." Cabir stopped laughing.
"By the way manik I have a question." Cabir said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"Did she seriously say that 'last piece of clothing' thing?" Cabir asked while laughing hard.

"Cabiiir you are dead today." Manik ran behind Cabir who had already took off running to save his dear life.

"Cmon manik I am still a kid. I have whole life ahead of me. How can you be so heartless? Have pity on me." Cabir said dramatically while running.

Manik was chasing Cabir when he suddenly bumped into someone and fell over that tiny figure.

Nandini and navya were walking in the corridor talking to each other when they saw two figures running like lunatics. Before they could comprehend who they were, the taller figure bumped into nandini and she fell back with that person falling over her.

Manik leaned back a bit and saw nandini lying beneath him with her eyes closed tight. For a moment he was lost in her drinking in her beauty. Nandini slowly opened her eyes and found manik staring at her without the blink of an eye. Nandini was also lost in the moment. Manik was completely lying over her, his hard and muscular physique pressing against her soft and supple one. The feel of her soft and warm skin had manik turned on. Nandini could feel manik's erection over her belly and her eyes widened with shock.

Cabir and navya were also looking at them without the blink of an eye. Cabir was the first one to recover from the shock and he cleared his throat to bring them back to reality. On getting no response from the duo, Cabir started singing.
"Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain.."

Cabir's voice broke their trance and manik immediately got up followed by nandini who was pink with embarrassment and was looking everywhere except manik. Manik took deep breaths to calm down the naughty little toddler in his pants. Cabir smirked looking at their condition.

"Let's go Cabir." Manik said.

"Yeah..who told you to stand here? Let's go. I was just waiting for you to get off your comfy mattress. Cmon let's go now." Cabir said mischievously.

Manik was shooting daggers at Cabir while nandini was hell embarrassed to even raise her eyes.

Manik and Cabir turned to leave while Cabir stopped and looked at nandini.

"By the way nandini nice photography. I am impressed." Cabir winked at her getting a giggle from her side.

Manik immediately dragged Cabir along before he could do any worse.

"What photography?" A confused navya asked nandini.

"Nothing." Nandini replied and they both walked away.

"Nice photography haan.." Manik punched Cabir in his gut.

"Ooww manik it hurts man. I was just being truthful. They have been your best pictures ever." Cabir replied receiving another punch from manik.

"Cabir I am telling you keep your mouth shut or else I will not think twice before shutting it forever." Manik replied in a low hushed dangerous tone.

"Dost dost na raha.." Cabir replied while wiping his fake tears dramatically.

Manik glared at him which had no effect on Cabir.

"By the way manik what was happening there?" Cabir asked with curiosity evident in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Manik tried to be ignorant though very well knowing what Cabir was talking about.

"Nothing can be hidden from my detective eyes manik. You know what I am talking about. You were all lost in nandini."

"What nonsense? I hate to see her face let alone be lost." Manik replied and walked away.

"Something is up between these two. Seems like a new love story is on its way. Nandini is a perfect match for this monster. Only she can tame him." Cabir chuckled to himself.

Life is always unplanned. It always surprises you. No matter what your plans are, there is someone who has bigger and better plans for you.
Manik may be planning to bring nandini down but destiny has its own plans for these two. The ones that will change their lives forever.