Question?

Angelo's P.O.V

{Angelo in mm}

It has been quite hectic the last few weeks for me and Dre. The boys were now on a break from school, work was getting really busy for both of us and so we had to get a babysitter; even though Gabe was totally against it. Dre has been busy with the garage as well and he was planning on opening a second one in the next side of town.

I was proud of how he was getting along with his father, they visited Gramps in the hospital until he was released. He has spent a lot of time with his brother, father and grandfather in the past few weeks. They even went on a little weekend outing together and Dre took the boys with him. He called it a 'Matthew's Men Weekend'. That weekend left me with enough time to get work done.

I met with the bakery about our cake as well as my catering staff. We still had to decided on tux and flowers and stuff like that. I was really excited that we would be getting married soon and the boys were excited as well.

Today would be the last day of the Matthew's Men Weekend and it meant that my guys will be home and I was happy cuz I missed them a lot. Gabe wanted to get registered for an art class and even though it was expensive I did it anyways cuz he loved to draw. I already had the play room set up with different toys and games for the rugrats and the twins. I was making lunch because bae said that they would be home by that time and the boys would probably be hungry by then.

"Babe we're back!" I heard Dre yell followed by little feet running to the kitchen.

"Dad!" Emilio ran and hugged my leg, I picked him up and placed him on the counter, Bent followed soon and I hugged him too.

"Hey rugrats! I missed you guys so much! Did you have fun?" I asked em and they both nodded. They told me about the fun things they did. They swam in the lake and that daddy and grandpa caught fish for them. Dre stood by the door with two sleeping babies in his arms.

"Gonna put em down for a bit then wake em up to eat in an hour" he whispered. I had to multi task cuz the boys were still rambling about the trip and then Gabe entered the kitchen wanting to know about the art class.

"I got you registered so you better love me for that" I told him. He ran over in excitement and hugged me.

"Thanks dad you are the best ever!"

"What about me? I took you on the best trip ever!" Andre teased. He walked over and hugged Dre too

"You are both the best Dads ever! Now can we eat cuz I am hungry" he said.

"Me too dad!" Bent agreed.
..............................................................................................

Now that all has been planned, we were in the twin's room packing to leave for the wedding. It was kinda hard getting stuff done cuz they did not want to leave either of us. We had em on the bed while we tried to get stuff packed for them.

"Babe did you pack pampers for them already?" I asked Dre.

"Shit! I forgot, I'll get it right now" he said. He was looking around the room for them and when he finally found them, he took a pack.

"Dada!" Zayne yelled and of course it was because his brother took away his pacifier. Before I could even get it back he started crying at the top of his lungs. Dre gathered him in his arms and they walked around the room together. It was a bit hot out and so they boys only had on pampers and Dre was wearing boxers alone. I was so gone on his bulge that I did not even see that he was smirking at me until he cleared his throat.

 I was so gone on his bulge that I did not even see that he was smirking at me until he cleared his throat