My Lil Dudes

De'Andre P.O.V

(De'Andre in mm)

Angelo and I went over to the oak tree and I was shocked when I saw these two lil niggas crying their eyes out. They looked to be about four and two, light skinned, with curly hair. They looked alike and I figured they was brothers.

"Oh My God! Come here sweetie, what happened? Where is your mommy and daddy?" Angelo asked while stooping to their level. I bent down and picked up the smaller lil boy and tried to soothe him.

"Mommy left us here and said to be good little boys and someone will take us" the bigger boy said while pouting and crying.

"What is your name? Is that your baby brother?" Angelo was so sweet to this little boy. The lil homie in my hand stopped crying and was holding on to me tight.

"My name is Emilio and my brother is Bentley" he said while wiping his tears and looking down. I looked at Angelo and I couldn't help but think how cute and sexy this lil dude is. I then looked at Emilio and I felt sorry for him and his lil bro.

"Yo Angelo, what we gonna do now man? We can't leave em here." I was looking at Angelo waiting to hear what he thinks we should do with em lil boys.

"Hey lil dude, did you and your brother eat? Are you guys hungry?" I asked. Lil homie said he hungry and then held down his head. I passed Bentley to Angelo who was now sleeping and then I picked up my lil dude.

"Let us take them to my apartment and then we can get them some food and a bath then take it from there." Angelo looked scared and like he wanted cry. I had this urge to hug my lil sexy nigga but I didn't wanna scare him off.

We walked out the park and then across the street, I was carrying my lil dude Emilio and Angelo had Bentley. We walked to Angel's crib and then entered his apartment. I gotta admit, this nigga had a nice place. Angelo placed Bentley on the couch and then walked to the kitchen. I followed him with Emilio still in my arms.

"So what you finna make us?" I asked while licking my lips and looking in those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Gonna make us some sandwich and some mac and cheese for the boys" Angelo said while blushing.

"Angel, why you always blushing? Damn, I got tha cutest lil nigga trippin over me in a day." I said while sticking out my chest and smirking at him.

"Boi sit your ugly ass down and go and chill with the boys in the living room." Angelo said while smiling.

"I love yo smile Angelo. I swear you have a nigga getting weak already. I am suppose to be all thug here homie." I said while chuckling. Angelo looked at me and then walked over and started pushing me out the kitchen while laughing.

"oh so it is like that huh? That's how you gonna play yo boi?" I was smiling big time and I just stopped at the kitchen entrance and turned around while Angelo was still trying to push me out but I was stronger than him and I ain't move an inch.

"De'Andreeeee! Boi get out and let me cook." he said while smiling. I just walked over and hugged him, he hugged me back and then looked at me and asked

"what was that for Dre?"

"For being the sweet guy that you are and for looking out for them two lil dudes" I said. I wanted to kiss him so bad but as I said, I ain't trying scare him off. I got up and went to check on Emilio who left to sit by his sleeping brother. I realized that lil dude was knocked out as well so I went back in the kitchen to help out my lil Angel.

"what you need help with Angel?"

"umm you can check on the mac and cheese Dre. Are the boys ok? Oh and what are we gonna put on them when after giving them a bath?" Angelo asked me.

"Aight, yeah dem two niggas knocked out on your big ass couch. I am gonna shower em while you hold down the cooking. Where the washroom at so I can wash the clothes? Oh and which way to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Down the hall last door on the right is the washroom and the bathroom is the first door on your left upstairs. That is my room but they can shower there for now. Sure you don't want me to help you Dre?" Angelo asked while looking at me all sweet and shit.

"Naw Angel, I got this! Just make the magic happen here cuz a nigga hungry as fuck!" I said while laughing. Angelo laughed and I went to get the boys up for their bath.

I stooped by the tub watching them play with the little toys Angelo had in his bathroom.

"What is your name?" Emilio asked while looking at me

"My name is De'Andre but you can call me Dre and the other guy downstairs is my friend Angelo" I said while washing Bentley's hair.

"You dada?" Bentley asked in his sweet baby voice. I was shocked when he talked cuz lil dude ain't said nothin' from we found em.

"No Bentley but I would love to be your dada. You too Emilio" I said while I kissed Bentley's head and smiled at Emilio who stood in the tub and hugged me, Bentley saw his brother and decided to play copy cat and hugged me too.

"Angel! Angel!" Emilio started to clap his little hands and shout and then point. I turned and saw Angelo standing by the bathroom door with tears. I took out the boys and went over to him and held my lil Angel.

"What you crying for Angel?" i asked

"I heard what you said to the boys and I feel touched. Makes me wanna be a dad too" he said while blushing as usual. I held his chin with my fingers and lifted his head and leaned in to kiss those sexy ass pink lips. Angel was kissing me back and I slipped my tongue in his mouth and man did he kiss the shit out of me.

"Wow! that was- that was amazing Dre" he said

"Yo Angelo dem lips taste too good. Dang! you making me soft boi!" I said while smiling at him and caressing his cheek with my thumb.

The boys were laughing at us because we kissed. I picked up Emilio and started tickling him while Angelo carried Bentley to the room. I left to get their washed clothes and we got them dressed and then headed to the kitchen to feed them two hungry lil dudes.

I sat feeding Bentley his mac and cheese when my phone started to ring. I looked and realized it was one my niggas calling me about some business.

"Yo sup dawg?" I said and I noticed Angelo looking at me with a confused look.

"Aight I will be there soon just hold stuff down for me man aight." I hung up my phone and I looked over at Angelo and told him I gotta leave soon but I will be back later in the night.

"oh ummm ok. Remember we still gotta call CPS and stuff Dre and I am kinda scared for these little boys." Angelo said while looking like he wanted to just hug them both and never let go.

"I know and we gonna do that in the morning. Let em rest and then we take care of that together aight." I got up and kissed him again then kissed my lil dudes on the head and headed out to take care of em bitch ass niggas that owe me.

This is the second chapter and of course I hope you like it. This is my first story so comment and vote. Third chapter coming soon. Love yah