Gettin' it on

Angelo's P.O.V

(Angel in mm)

WARNING: Strong sexual content in this chapter!

I was checking on the boys in bed to see if they were sleeping. De'Andre had left to shower and I was turning out the lights downstairs. I walked up to De'Andre's bedroom and saw him with only some tight white boxer-briefs on and I could not stop staring at his body. His abs were well defined and his chest was hard and muscular and his well pronounced calves turned me on so much. I was walking to him with my eyes now glued to his hardening dick.

De'Andre held my waist and then started to kiss on my neck while he moved his hands to cup my ass. I could not help but moan in pleasure "Damn babe, that feels good hmmm."

"Yo bae I wanna see you naked" he said while sitting on the bed as if he expected a show. I was so turned on that I decided to give him a show. I went over to his beats pill and turned it on and then I started to play Beyonce's "Rocket."

I went to the center of his room and I started to dance slowly. I moved my hands all over my clothed body while slowly whining to the beat. I was looking at him in the eye and I watched him lick his lips. I then took off my shirt and slowly took off my shorts. I walked over to a lustful De'Andre and started grinding on him and he was hard as a rock. He started to rub his hands all over me then he turned me around and started kissing me;this kiss was our most passionate to date and when he broke it I was gasping for air but dying for more of his tongue in my mouth.

"Bae your so fucking sexy, you ain't have no idea the things I wanna do to you baby" he said while squeezing my very hard dick.

"Well how about you show me Dre, show me what a thug is made of babe" I whispered in his ear while my hand was stroking his hard dick which was about 9 inches long and thick. He was moaning under my touch. Dre then surprised me when he lifted me up and placed me on my stomach on the bed.

"Bae take off your boxers, damn my baby got a fat ass. I can't wait to taste that" he said while rubbing my butt. I took off my boxers and then got on my knees and Dre took off his boxers and got behind me kissing and licking his way down the length of my back.

"Oh shit baby that feels so good. Dre you are making me feel good babe." I said while my breathing and moaning increased. I felt Dre kiss my hole and that made my body shiver; he was eating me out and his tongue felt so good. His tongue flicked over my hole and then he started to tongue fuck me.This nigga can definitely eat the booty like groceries I thought to my self.

I turned around and pushed De'Andre on his back

"My time now babe, you ready?" I asked while smiling at him with lust.

"Always baby, I been waiting on this time since I met you in the park" he said

I kissed him and then licked my way down his chest and abs to his rock hard dick. I kissed along the length of his throbbing cock and then took the head in my mouth. I was sucking his dick for all it was worth and Dre was moaning so loud.

"Bae remember the boys!" I said while laughing at him.

"Angel! Baby that was so good, fuck bae that was amazing! Come here" he panted

I got up to his level and straddled him. He got the lube and a condom.

"Bae we gotta get tested cuz I wanna hit this raw cuz we together for life!" he said while applying lube to my hole and then slipping in a finger.

"Oh damn Dre that feel good" I was moaning and grinding on his finger. Dre then inserted one more and was fingering me while sucking on my nipples which was my biggest turn on.