Found

De'Andre's P.O.V

Angel quickly turned when the coroner pulled the sheet away to show the face and I gasped. I stood there crying but my eyes were closed. I had to be a man about this and so I opened up and I realize that it wasn't Gabe at all. I still felt out of it because that was someone's kid waiting to be identified and I can only imagine what they might be going through.

"I hugged bae tight and whispered sweet nothings in his ear trying to get him to calm down.

"Baby just think positive that he is ok and that he will be ok." I whispered and he nodded while holding on to me tight. I gotta say that this nigga right here makes me wanna burst open with the amount of love I gots for him yo. He cute as fuck and sexy and sweet; he holds me down and he always forgives my dumb ass when I fuck up. We went back to the car and got in to head back to the station. The officer that was on the case was ticking me off though with the way he kept eyeing Angel and I knew I was gonna lose it if he didn't check himself.

"Well guys we are still searching and investigating to get more information about his whereabouts. Now if you find anything out please don't hesitate to tell us" he said.

We followed him to what I guess was his office as he spoke to us about what he and his partner Officer Sirjue had found. Now I ain't mind dealing with Officer Sirjue cuz the nigga was cool for a cop but his partner was something else.

"Angelo would you like me to get you some coffee or a donut?" he asked with his hand now on the small of bae's back who seemed oblivious to what this fuck boy was trying.

"Yo officer, no dis but I'm his man and if he wants something he knows I got him. Next thing is this, don't be touching him either cuz straight up dawg, I don't like it aight?" I knew Angel was gonna chew me out when we get home but right now I am in jealous beast mode.

"I was just trying to be comforting and polite Mr. Matthews and I am sorry if you were offended" he said which made bae glare at me. I walked over beside him and I looked him in the eye and said

"What babe? He touching you too much" I said all high pitched like a girl which made Angelo smile. I hugged him and after we got some stuff looked over and signed we got up to leave. I heard when officer Sirjue said

"Why you always gotta be an asshole man? Geeez!" I had to chuckle on that one. We got back to the car and we drove home. I was helping Angel with the boys when Rambo called me saying they got some info on Gabe and I told bae and he said I should go and hear Rambo out and I did. I jumped in my car and drove over to the trap house.

"Yo check this, we got one of our homeboys saying they seen him by the beach at nights as if he was sleeping there" Rambo explained and then it clicked in my head; I knew exactly where to look for him.

I told the guys to stay here that I will be back and I left for the beach. I was sitting in the car waiting to for it to get a bit darker before I got out and besides I ain't even seen a sign of anyone on the beach. I called bae while I was siting in the car and he answered on the fourth ring.

"Baby I think I know where our son is and I don't know why my stupid ass ain't come here to check for him." I said

"Where is that and I am on my way there" he responded.

"Bae I got this just stay with the boys. If I find him I will take him home to you and we can all talk it out." I tried comforting a frantic Angelo over the phone.

"Ok but bring our baby boy home Dre because I can't hold on much longer" he said and I knew he was crying now.

"Babe don't cry cuz you know I got you" I said. I saw someone walking out to the rocks and I told Angel I would call back cuz I see someone. When I hung up I quickly made my way over and I realize that it was my son. He was looking like he was tired and had no life and it broke my heart to be a part of the cause.

I slowly walked and sat next to him and he looked over with shock when he saw me.

"What are you doing here man? I just wanna be left alone! Quit acting like you love me because you don't! You are mad that I made you go to jail besides, you only love Emilio and Bentley." He was cryin' and I ain't even respond to his shit because he knows that ain't so. I just hugged him to my chest and let him cry it out as we rocked back and forth.

"Gabriel you my life! You and your brothers and your dad! I always tell you that and you know your dad and I love you endlessly. I have always been there for you and I can't see myself not being there for my family; but Gabe you gotta know that I have to punish you when you do bad stuff, like how you talked to your dad that night. I have never felt this lost and out of it, your dad keeps cryin' cuz he misses you and so does you brothers." I had to try and get this lil dude right here to see that I live for him and his brothers and his dad. I think about them right through the day because they my heart. Hearing him say I don't love him was fucked up because I do. I just can't sit back and let him be disrespectful cuz he is a kid.

"Daddy I just don't wanna be beat up by that kid cuz I didn't do anything to him. He is taking out your beef with his dad on me for no reason. I left because you weren't hearing me out and then you got so mad at me for being rude to dad."He had his head down as he was playing with the rock he was sitting on as if it was the most interesting thing at that moment.

"I know you are confused and hurt by it all but son you didn't give me a chance to calm down and you didn't even talk about what was bugging you. We could have looked at other ways to deal with this Ricky kid. You have been gone for three days Gabe and we had to call the cops and go to identify a body they thought was you! Son that was scary for me, your dad and your grandfathers."

"I know dad and I am sorry for being so childish but I just thought you wanted me gone and I left. I came out here to chill out at nights and hid during the days. I had enough money to buy food from stands so that helped. Daddy I am sorry and I wanna go home now and I won't scare you like that again."

I had to fight back my tears cuz lately a nigga been cryin' too much because of all the dramatic shit that has happened. I think I need a weekend away with just me and my bae and our kids. I got up and then pulled Gabe up and we walked to my car.

"When you get home you are taking a bath cuz nigga you is smelly!" I laughed and he did too.

There you go guys! This is the 32nd Chapter in this book and I hope you are still enjoying it. Stay tuned for more twists and unexpected events. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Nuff Love!