Baby on Board

Gotta Give a shout out to AfroRican who seems to be my biggest fan since I started this story. Thanks for the support! Nuff Love!!!

Angel's P.O.V

"Dre I know you are not talking to me like that!" I was glaring at him for being an asshole. "What the heck is happening that got you so mad that you would wanna come at me all angry for coming here? You brought my kids here before so what?" I said.

I was about to turn and leave when I saw a girl enter and she had a baby bump. She was really good looking and even with her bump she was glowing.

"Dre what the fuck is happening here and who is this nigga making noise up in here?" she was so ratchet that I had to cringe from her 'ratchetness.'

"Yo Maya chill out and go back in the kitchen man" he said to her. I was looking at Trell and he was glaring at his brother. Bentley started to cry and then Emilio had tears as well

"Hey lil dude why you cryin'?" Trell asked Emilio

"My daddies are shouting at each other" he said softly

"Dre what that fuckin' kid talkin' about daddies? De'Andre you said you was done with the gay shit that it was a phase! I can't believe I let a fag get me knocked up!" she said while getting up in his face and I felt my whole world crash because she looked about three months pregnant. I could not believe this because it meant he was with her while we got together. I was looking at Dre and he was looking at me and that was when the first tears left my eyes.

"Baby I can explain please. Angelo you know I love you and I would never hurt you intentionally. Bae just hear me out." He was stepping towards me and I stepped back. Maya was now getting loud and she started cussing at me and then she did the unthinkable.

"Dre I can't believe you out there fuckin' niggas and playing house with this bitch ass nigga and these two piece a shit you call kids!" She said while giving me the evil eyes

"Bitch if you fuck with me or my kids I will fuck you up whether you are pregnant or not! Now get shut you slut ass mouth up cuz I don't give a rat's ass about you or that baby you got in your belly. Don't talk about my kids you big head, gold-digging whore. Trust me you do not wanna see the Jamaican in me fugly slut!" I found myself saying and I was shocked.

"Now as for you Dre I don't wanna hear what you have to say, go and take care of your kid that you have. Leave me and my boys alone and De'Andre Matthews if you as much as call my phone or come around us you better believe I will go to the cops and let them know all about you lil game ring you got here. Get your stuff from my door before the night ends or else I am putting them in the bin I would like for you to allow me back to your place with your presence so I can get my stuff along with my boys." I walked over to Trell and he seemed really mad at Dre.

"Yo Angel I am gonna tell Gramps about this shit and please don't shut me out or take them lil niggas from me cuz I love em." he said while walking me to the car with Bentley in his arms.

"Trell honestly right now I need space. I promise to hit you up but it will not be anytime soon. I am sorry but I can't do this now." I explained and he nodded and said he understands. We buckled the boys in and I watched as Dre went to his car and we headed over to his place.

"Daddy are we getting a new dad? Is Dre gonna be our daddy still?" Emilio asked

"Baby he will always be your daddy but I am angry at him because he hurt me, but Milio he loves you and your brother ok. Do you want him to come around still?" I was checking to see what he wanted

"I love my two daddies. I will tell daddy to say sorry for hurting you ok. Then he can still live with us." when he said that my heart broke even more because I knew that would not happen. When we pulled up behind Dre at his crib he got out and came over to my car

"Angel please let me explain. I know I am a dick and I messed up again but let me explain bae. I love you and my sons and your gonna take them from me yo? Don't do this to me" he begged and started to cry.

"You will see them every other weekend. Pick them up Fridays at Trell and bring them to Trell's Monday and I will pick them up from Trell." I suggested without asking Trell because I wanted to make my sons happy and seeing him makes them happy.

I got out the car and opened the back door and that is when Dre held on to me and started crying saying he was sorry and he wants to explain. He was hugging me tight and I started crying too.

"Baby I don't want you to leave me. I don't even know if the baby is mines Angel. I admit that I did mess around with her when I just met you and I did it once after we decided to be boyfriends but after I almost lost you I stopped and I am sorry bae. Just hear me out.

"Andre you lied to me and you played me. I turned down a guy that wanted to get with me at the club even before we got this serious because I was crazy about you. How could you do me like this Dre? It hurts." I was trying to hold back my tears but they came still. "She was talking smack about our sons and you stood there and did nothing! Now you wanna be begging me to not leave."

"Angelo I was trying my best to keep calm. I was shocked because you popped up and I didn't want you to find out like that. I just found out a few minutes before you came in the house" he said

"Would you have said anything if I hadn't popped up on you?" I asked while looking at him in the eyes.

"Yes I would have and I was angry because I didn't want this to happen between us. I can't keep nothin' from you and you know it. I was so fucked up when she told me that it is my baby and then you popped up I got mad at you because I knew you was gonna leave me and take the boys."

"Those two boys love you and I won't take them away from you but i I ever hear that she has been around them then you will hate for what I would do." I warned him "As for this thing between us, you can go and mess with her out in the open now. No more hiding for you." I said.

"Angelo quit playin' with me bae! He held my hand and was looking at me and he had tears

"We ain't movin' until we solve this. I am not losing my family over this shit. Baby I am not playin' no more games! Matter of fact hold up." He pulled out his phone and called a number then put it on speaker

"What Dre?" Ms. Ratchet answered

"Yo Maya if this kid ain't mines you gonna be sorry bitch you best believe that shit"

"Dre I only fucked around with you. You and gay ass self, you stood there and let your lil trick dissin' me without sayin' nothin'. I am the one with your child not him!" She said angry

"Bitch what is there to defend? He was right with what he said. I shoulda smacked the shit outta you for even talking to him and dissin' my sons."

"Oh really nigga! Well I hope you got you money all saved cuz you payin' child support punk." she hissed

"Maya we gettin a DNA done before that kid pops out so we will see about that one. You trying to fuck up my life. Now my nigga wanna leave me for a fucked up mistake I made tryin' to act tough before my home boys. Yo Imma tell you this, if he leaves me then you will never have any peace in your life" Dre said and then hung up. He was still holding my hand and I haven't said a word to him. The boys were in the car but the windows were down.

"Let's get inside with them because we still got to figure this out." he said and took up a sleeping Emilio and I got Bentley. We took em inside and then he came back in the living room and held on to me again. This time we were sitting face to face with my hands in his but I already made up my mind.

"I need to get my stuff now and the boys stuff can stay. I gotta get going because I have work to do." I told him and he held on tighter and I knew he saw that it was done between us. I collected my stuff and the boys and went home. The moment I put the boys in bed and went to shower I lost it and cried my eyes out. I got it together after about two and a half hours in the tub crying and then I went to bed.

Okie Dokes guys! This is Chapter 17 and the drama is just beginning! Do you think that the baby is Dre's and What will happen next?

Remember to Comment and Vote

Nuff Love!