Chapter 12

Staring at the sky which is shining with bright twinkling stars, I gasped.

A gust of wind is picking up and it snapped my hair to my face.

It started raining. I slowly closed the window of my room and slept on the couch.

I woke up the next day with frizzy hair . I went to washroom ,had shower.

I wore a casual jeans and a black top.

I went to college. As there was a project to do, I got so busy in that.

My daily routine became so boring. College to home and then college.

Finally after submitting my records to college. I got holidays.

As I came to home , I saw Aditya talking to my dad.

As I was passing them, I heard they are talking about some business proposal., passport....

What? What I heard! Aditya was going to New york!

My head spinned in all the angles.

Aditi, why are you standing there ? Come here, called my dad.

I sat beside dad.

Aditya got an offer in Newyork. I always knew that he is going to make us proud, he said admiring him.

I glared at him , if he will say something but no use. He rolled his eyes away from me.

I don't understand the feeling . But I am so angry on him.

So when are you going? Asked my mom giving him cup of coffee.

Tomorrow itself aunty.... I should go now. He stood up and collected his files .

Looking at him, walking away from me made my heart twinge in pain.

Two months later:

Aditya's pov:

It's been two months, I have been in Newyork.

I'm very happy as all my dreams came true. Everything is going smooth. I  have achieved success in the company. My dreams about my career is now with flying colours.

But I miss my family and friends so so much , I also miss.... her!!

I don't believe in love. We both were bestfriends, until she ruined the code.If Aditi haven't told she was in love with me, we would be still together as bestfriends.

It was just maybe infatuation. It would be better, if she had moved on!!

All these days, she never called me, which is a good sign coz this will make her realise that it's not love.

I  just want her to be happy. We are good as only friends...... I don't want the Love thing between us.

"Aditya  a call for you"! yelled Vishal , my team mate and friend coming to my cabin.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard him about some phone call.

"Where have you lost"? "Where is your damn phone"? he waved his hands in the air.

Why ? What's the matter Vishal?

A call is awaiting for you. They told me that  they have tried to reach your mobile but as there is no response , they called to the office number.

"Crap!! My mobile was on silent mode", I sighed.

I think it's an emergency call. I will transfer that call to your phone, he said with a cold face.

''Emergency call"!! What it might be......

_________________________________________